Chapter 11: The Leap of Faith

I began running through halls and stairwells to find an exit to this damned place. Soon the floors started to fall apart showing a black abyss underneath my feet. The hallways seemed to be getting longer and the tiles that were now apart of a beautiful floor design were now floating in thin air and I was jumping from one tile to another. The tiles began to drift apart and I found myself stranded on a large circular tile piece that happened to be the center of the intricate design.

"Think Rose! Think!! How do I get out? Ok... so there are no doors or windows that lead to the outside... The house is falling apart and I will most likely fall to my death if I fall into the abyss... Wait! Death... that's it. People normally wake up from nightmares when they are just about to die. Soooo... if I jump I can wake up, or be trapped in a coma for the rest of my life... although that's the road I'm heading down currently."

I took a step towards the edge of the beautiful tile and i simply stared at the cold realm that formed beneath my feet. "Well Fuck it!!!!". With those last words said I jumped.

===========================================================================

Ok. Ok. I know this chapter is short AF but I gotta keep the plot moving without showing to many spoilers... Sowwwyyy... but there is more to come so yeah... Ok bye now!!!!!!!!