chapter 1

Your pov

I was sitting in my room in the trap house making a tik tok.(tik tok above)

After I had flimed my tik tok I could hear the guys downstairs talking and being super loud yelling
"1O DAYS OF DARES". I just rolled my eyes hoping no one would get hurt. Well to my prayer Sam got hurt badly he had to jump off the roof and I think he may have broke his back.

I have been to nursing school so I would know if he had broken his back if these idiots would shut up.

"SHUT UP IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IF HE BROKE HIS BACK NOW SHUT UP" I yelled.

They all backed up and say down not saying a word.

After 5 mins

"Ok get him to the hospital NOW" I screamed

Colby took Sam to the hospital

5 to 6 hours later

They had came home and I was right he broke his back. Stupid how stupid of them to do this.

I was now up in my room watching netflix. I pause my movie to go warm me up something to eat and get me something to drank.

When I had walked downstairs I saw Sam pasted out on the couch with the others but beside for Jake he was still up I didn't want to scare him since I had on loud ass boots I tipped toed into the kitchen to fix me something.

"Baily is that you" Jake asked

"Yeah" I said

I walked back out of the kitchen and headed for my room to finish my moive.

I had changed my clothes

I was now wearing leggings and jakes hoodie.

It was too big on me but I didn't mind it. I had also took an my boots off and makeup then sat on my bed and started to eat.

2 hours later

I heard a knock on my door

I opened my door and Jake walked in. My movie was playing and it was a sexual film so I paused my stuff and Jake sat down with me and put the blanket over me and him.

"Go ahead and play it I love this flim" Jake said

"O-ok"I said as he put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

Then soon a sexual sence came on the tv.

End of your pov

Jakes pov:

I was in Baily room a sexual sence come on her tv. I can hold it I can hold I can hold I can hold I told myself that over and over again.

I saw Baily looking at me while bitting her bottom lip that was turning me on.

I can't hold it no more I looked at her in her eyes and I grabbed her neck and pulled her into a kiss a deep kiss.