Part 1 *The Night*

Here they are again.

arguing...

its really horrible for me to witness a couple fighting over me.thats why i always thought that its all my fault.they had a divorce already.and now this.they're arguing who i was gonna come with.i dont wanna be with either one of them.so tonight ill escape and ran away from them.

And to tell you all even tho how horrible the other details are.i have no regrets.

As the sky turns darker.my parents are in they're room.taking a break.i sneak out of the home.but the door infront of us Squeeks loudly that.they saw me walking out with my things in a little purple backpack.I run as fast as i could to loose them out of my tail.but i never focuse on where im running at.i was suddently running in a dark forest.

I cant hear them anymore calling my name.i walked around and look for a light behind the bushes.i can see a little thanks to the moons light.i started panicking and crying for help.

Bailey:Mom?...... Dad?.......

No answer from them.

Bailey:Mom!!! Dad!!!

Im Really scared that night and it all gotten worse when a Thick cloud covers the sky and thunder burstout.Its dark and i can see anything anymore i just aimed at the right timing of the lightning.to see everything that is infront of me.exactly a several minutes of struggling.i have no idea where i was at.but i can assume its a shelter.of some sort.

I sit down and rest and wait for the rain to go away.

But a hour pass by.and i can see no sign of the rain stopping.im starting to cry and pray to god.

Please help me lord... im scared...

I never expect my call to be answered.but i still beleived he will answer my call.And he did.a lightning Striked a Tree's stem.and it Flames up.i can see where i was at.its an umbrella tree.i know the fire will Die soon because of this rain.but then while there,s a light left.i tried to sleep as fast as i could.i cant fell asleep without a light.

Not long after.i can hear laughter Around me.and whispering.

The whispering sound says.You'll be here till you die....

Bailey:No.... thats not true.... i cried for help.the sky turns red and the trees suddenly had a face.a scary face that looks alot like laughter.i kneeled down the ground closing my eyes and covering my ears.i can hear something walking towards me.

But then.its all just a nightmare its already morning after that..

I was awoken by a gray little bunny.it licks my nose thats why i was awoken.i was crying.and still cant forget about that dream.i look around me.and its not raining anymore.as i woke up.the bunny kept licking my knees this time.i scared it off but it kept on licking my knees.i grab the bunny and move it out of my shelter.but then it runs back to me and now his Cuddling his head at my knees.i found it cute and funny that he never leaves me.so i just welcomed him as if he was a guest of mine.tho not a luxury shelter to be proud of but its because of the shelter i survived the night.

I talked to the little bunny and ask him different questions.like does he have a family.

But im just a stupid little kid.ofcourse it wont answer me its just an animal...

Moments after.

the little bunny fell asleep on top of my purple backpack.i left him for awhile and look for something to eat.

I found nothing.not even a single edible plant or fruit.i lose hope and just head back to my little shelter.the time i got back.the little bunny was not there anymore.i got sad cause for a little moment.i felt not alone.

So then i just sat down on my shelter looking at my things.i had this Purple Furry sweater.i used it as a blanket and a small sleeping back just my size.i used it as a Rag to sleep on.and a space blanket that i found on my dads Garage and good thing i Brought some bike straps with me.i fixed my shelter and i have this small little silver tent of mine.

It felt comfortable and at the moment.it was so quiet and peaceful in that forest.it felt better than my home to be hear.

I can hear a squeeky sound Nearby.it sounded like a small animal.its the Small gray bunny again.his with someone.a light yellow little bunny.they were pulling a branch with 14 Berries in it.they entered my tent and they both look at me. As if they want me to take it.the way they stare at me is so sweet especially seing there nose move every second.i thanked them both and gently pat there heads.there are 14 berries so i give them both 2 berries each.

Then i ate the 10 berries...

As if.this little guys can understand me.i think they do.... and im greatful after all.....

To Be Continued