~Robert Lutece~

--Female!reader x Robert Lutece--

"Keep this up and you are going to drive yourself mad," Rosalind states to her brother.

"Dear sister, if I stop, that will be the thing to drive me mad," Robert replys to his sister.

They had finally gotten the whole Comstock/ Booker, Anna/ Elizabeth ordeal over but something was keeping Robert back. Rosalind couldnt care less but where her "brother" went she went, so she had no choice but to care.

Through all the different timelines they went through to get Booker to fix the deal with Comstock, usually 87% of the time Booker was accompanied by a woman who had no bussiness going with Booker on his quest. She wasn't apart of his life 20 years before when he made the deal to give up his daughter and yet she still went to help him and resulting in her death every time.

Robert was starting to become infatuated with the woman and Rosalind saw it immediately so when it soon became an obsession she knew she couldn't get out it, so now here they are jumping through tears to find her. Of course Rosalind didn't remember her name, but Robert knew it, he knew it only after a few times of her being introduced to Columbia.

"We're close," Robert announces.

"Hm, you think?" Rosalind questions.

"I know," Robert retorts defensively.

"How can you be so sure? Dear brother maybe this is a foolish game of seek."

"Have you no faith?" Roberts breathes out, "I can feel it, we're just a few worlds away," he says with determination.

Rosalind doesn't respond which sparks worry in her brother.

"If you do not wish to join me any longer I will not keep you here," Robert states.

Rosalind quickly looks at him, "Oh no, brother, I wish to travel with you, its just-"

"'I shouldn't be out chasing some woman' ?" Robert finishes her sentence, knowing her every line.

"Well yes." Rosalind couldn't help but feel a tang of jealously ever since she noticed Roberts attraction towards the woman; Of course she knows Robert is his own person and that they can't be the wonder twins forever, shes just disappointed that one of the few differences between them was going to bring someome between them. Why couldn't she find someone like he had? Why was she different than her other worldly half?

"I will do as I please," Was all he replied with as yet again they go through a tear.

This one was did seem different to Rosalind and she saw her brother had a reaction too. Almost every timeline this woman didn't exist, so why is she only in most of the ones Booker has to leave to Columbia? Rosalind had her theories but she kept them to herself even though she was quite sure her brother knew what she was thinking.

Robert and Rosalind knew she was here. It was a gut feeling but also an actual knowledge placed in their brains. So when Robert froze in place and Rosalind peeked over his shoulder to see the one and only woman from before standing right there she wasn't surprised.

She stood with a dog on a leash, it was sniffing around in the grass. Rosalind waited for her brother to talk to her but he just stared. Robert was in awe.

Rosalind got frustared at his out of character behavior and nudged him a bit. He didn't move much from it. But it helped build up the courage to go over to her.

Robert stood next to her as she was looking around. When her eyes saw his figure she jump, clearly surprised which caused the dog to flinch.

"Oh christ!" She placed a hand on her chest as she realised a nervous laugh. "You've startled me!"

"My apologies, I tend to do that," Robert quickly says, but soom there was a pause of awkward silence.

"Well is there anything I can do for you sir?" The woman slowly says.

"I.." Robert is flustered and honestly it's a sight you wouldn't normaly expect him to go through as he is usually a emtionless man.

Rosalind gets frustrated from her spot and bounds her way over. "I'm sorry miss for my dumb brother," She apologises putting a hand on Roberts shoulder, "you see he thinks you are quite the beauty and would love to take you out for a meal."

The woman quickly goes red and stumbles to get words out, "Oh- well um.. That would abosulety lovely," She gives a smile.

Robert quickly glances at her sister as a silent "thank you" before setting up a time. They exchange names, which he personally knew already, and agreed to meet back at 3:30pm tomorrow at the exact spot.

Robert and Rosalind watched as she walked away with her dog following.

"Yes I do suppose she is a nice girl" Rosalind speaks while turning to adventure off. Robert stares off before turning to follow his sister.

"Indeed she is."

______________________________________

I'm in love with the Lutece twins so of course I had to do a one shot with them. Sorry if this is bad it's 6 am and I haven't slept all night and started this 3 hours ago but I tried my best :)