🎀. FINAL

when the morning comes, the sattakhun family is ready to take breakfast together. but they don't start it yet because tutor does not join them.

"where is tutor?" mrs. sattakhun asks.

mr. sattakhun responds his wife with positivity, "maybe he's still falling asleep."

meanwhile pete and ae are staring each others like connecting between of minds. in the end, a heavy breath escapes from ae. he takes permission to people there, "i'm gonna check his room first. excuse me."

"sure. thank you very much, ae," the lady curves a gentle smile.

the fact, tutor has been awake from his sleep, but he thinks it's good to not join the daily breakfast. the boy only sits on the bed quietly, face looks at the window which is reflecting the morning sunlight.

but when the squeaked sound of the door, tutor quickly buries himself under the blanket because he can find out the identity of the doer.

it's late though. ae sees him awake already. so calmly the lad takes his steps closer and places himself on the bed side. looking at tutor with the guilty feeling shows upon his facade.

"tor," calls ae. "i'm sorry, tor." but there is no respond from under-the-blanket boy, so he continues. "you know i'd never been angry to you."

after a seconds, tutor pulls the blanket to show his eyes only. staring at ae and hums in respond. "hmm." even his lips are still covered by the fabric, everyone can realize the lad is pouting.

so ae forms a smile on his lips, staring back at tutor solemnly.

"i'm sorry naaa." he shakes tutor's shoulder playfully.

in the end the pete's twin gets up-still with his puffy cheeks, he finally replies. "i can't angry to you too, ae," speaks tutor honestly. "and i should be grateful because you worry about me a lot. thanks a lot, ae-but p'fight is-" tutor gasps, "he's a good one."

ae nods and smiles understandingly.

"alright. i get it. so let's have breakfast together??"

"mmhm sure."

---