Chapter 2

*Harry's P.O.V*

I was walking around at the mall, when all of a sudden, someone bumped into me. She lost balance and almost fell but I caught her. Once she regained her balance, I looked at her. She was beautiful.

She looked familiar. Oh.My.God. It can't be.

"Chelsie?" I asked.

"Yeah it's me. Long time no see." she says and smiles. It looked like a fake but I didn't really care. I'm just happy I finally found her.

I've been looking every where for her.

"Wow. I can't believe it's you." I say still in shock. I looked down to see a little girl standing next to Chelsie. I crouched down next to her. "And who is this?" I asked.

"I'm Darcy." She says to me.

"I like that name." I tell her "I want to name my first daughter that." I say.

I stand back up. "Are you babysitting?" I ask Chelsie.

"Umm. No" She pauses. "Darcy's my daughter." I was shocked.

Then I started thinking.

"Wait. How old is Darcy?"

*Chelsie's P.O.V*

He stood there shocked.

"How old is Darcy?" He asked me. I started to panic.

"S-She's three." I stutter.

His eyes widened "Y-Y-You cheated on me?" He looked like he was gonna cry.

"Can we go to the park and let Darcy play while we talk?" I say and point across the street. He nods and we walk across to the park.

When we got there Darcy took off towards the slides. Me and Harry sat down at a bench.

"So about Darcy." I say to him. "I-I didn't cheat on you Haz." I started crying.

"Then explain Darcy." He says. I could tell he was hurt.

"I-I can't." I say and put my head in my hands.

"Why not?" He asked more calmly.

"Because you'll get mad at me." I started to to sob.

"You did cheat didn't you?" he asked.

"No Harry." I breath in. "You're Darcy's father." I said with my head still in my hands. I really didn't want to see his reaction.

"I'm sorry Harry." I say.

"Chels look at me." He says calmly. I look up at him."Don't be sorry. I'm the one who should be sorry. I'm sorry for not being there when you needed me the most." He tells me and I could tell he was telling the truth.

"Wait you're not mad?" I ask confused.

"Why would I be mad that the girl I loved and still love had MY kid?" He asks. Wait a minute did he just say he loved me? I must've looked confused because Harry answered that question for me.

"Yes you heard right. I STILL love you." he says and smiles. Before I knew what was going on his lips crashed into mine. I could feel sparks flying every where. It felt like there were fire works going off. All of the feelings I had tryed to push away came back. After about a minute we both pulled away. He smiled.

"Chelsie will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. Oh. My. God. He just asked me out! Of course I wanted to say yes but what if it was too soon?

Heyy guys I hope you liked this chapter:)

What do you think she's gonna say?

~DaishaStylesxD