Chapter 1

*Chelsie's P.O.V*

"Mummy wake up!" I opened my eyes to see my three year old daughter ,Darcy, jumping on my bed. She was excited because we were going shopping today.

"Im up. Im up" I giggle.

I get up and walk to the kitchen with Darcy.

"What do you want to eat Darc?" I ask her.

"Pancakes!" She yells excitedly.

Ten minutes later, me and Darcy were sitting at the table eating. I look at Darcy.

She looks ALOT like her dad. Her hair was curly, just like his. But it was blonde, like mine.She has his adorable dimples and electric green eyes.

Now I bet your wondering: "Who's her dad?!?" Well to answer that question it's the Harry Styles from One Direction.

Three years ago me and Harry dated. That was before he became famous. Every thing wasperfect until he left. He left for The X-Factor a year after we started dating.don't get me wrong I wanted him and the boys to win. I just missed him.

About two weeks after he left, I found out I was pregnant. I knew it was Harry's. I couldn't tell him on the phone while he was gone because I didn't want him to be mad or stressed.

He and the boys didn't win but Simon just couldn't let them go so they got signed with Syco. I didn't want to ruin Harry's new career by telling him he had a daughter, so I never told him.

Me and Harry stopped talking to eachother. I guess he forgot about me, so I tryed to forget about him. But how could I forget about him when his songs on the radio 24/7 or they are on EVERY magazine or with Darcy. She just reminded me of him.

So here I am nine-teen years old with a three year old who doesn't know who her dad is.

Me and Darcy finish out breakfast and I go put the plates in the sink. I take her to her room to get her dressed.

I pick out a white lace skirt, some leggings, a white cami, and a blue jean jacket. I put some UGGS on her feet.

Darcy's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62611536

I put her hair in a messy side braid and go to my room to change.

I put on some ripped jeans, a black cami, a crop top that says ' Smile' on it, and some converse.

Chelsie'soutfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/chelsies_out_fit_little_things/set?id=62609812#stream_box

I straightened my hair and put some mascara on.

I grab my bag and walk to the living room to see Darcy playing with her blocks.

"You ready Darcy?" I ask her.

"Yeah!" She says very excited now. I giggle at her excitedness and we walk to the car. Well I walked, Darcy ran. I put her in her car seat and walked to the driver's side. I got into the car and started driving.

"Mummy can you turn on the radio please?" Darcy asks.

I turn on the radio to hear the one song I had wished not to come on.

Yep you guessed it 'What Makes You Beautiful' was playing.

You're insecure

Don't know what for

You're turnin' heads when you walk through the do-o-or

Don't need make up

To cover up

Bein' the way that you are

Is eno-o-ugh

Darcy sings along. She loves this song.

Every one else in the room can see it

Every one else but yo-ou

Baby you light up my world

Like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair

Gets me over whelmed

But when you smile at the ground

It ain't hard to tell

You don't know 

Oh Oh

You don't know you're beautiful

If only you saw what I can see

You'd understand why I want you

So desperatly

Right now I'm lookin' at you and I can't believe

You don't know

Oh Oh

You don't know you're beautiful

Oh Oh

That's what makes you beautiful

We arrived at the mall. I parked the car and got out to get Darcy. She jumped out of the car and we walked into a store.

As soon as we stepped into the store, Darcy ran striaght to the clothes, unlike most kids who would run to the toys.

I end up buying her five outfits.

I pay for the clothes and we head to Starbucks.

I was busy looking at Darcy. All of a sudden i walk into something rather hard. i lose my balance and almost fall when two arms catch me. I get my balance back.

"Sorry. I wasn't paying attention." I say and look up at the guy. Oh. My. God. It's him.

"Harry?" I ask paniced.

"Chelsie?" He asked. He remembers me?

"Yeah it's me. Long time no see." I say and fake a smile.

"Wow. I missed you." He smiles. "And who is this?" He asks crouching down to Darcy.

"I'm Darcy." She says shyly.

"I like that name. I've always wanted to name my first daughter that." He smiles at her. 'Oh but that is your daughter.' I think to myself.

"Are you babysitting?" He asked looking back at me.

"Umm no." I pause. "Darcy's my daughter."

DUN.DUN.DUUN. CLIFFHANGER.

I hope you guys liked it. It's my first chapter to my first story :) YAY

I will try to update soon :)