School......DRAMA

ever since i could remember, i have always made friends as easy as breathing. i guess you could look at making friends as four simple steps:1. say hi. 2. introduce yourselves. 3. discuss common interests. 4.  boom! hangout. There, now you have what you would call a "friend". Most people say that they have lots of friends but what they really mean is that they know lots of people who share their common interests and they talk to eachother everynow and then. i guess i only taking down all of my thoughts right now because of an incident that happened today at school. im so mad that i dont even want to discuss this. But i guess i have to in order to not going up to this particular "friend" and say something totally trashy and then regret it later.

"Oh wow, look how stupid Delilah looks today." i heard someone say across the hall. 

My name is Delilah and welcome to my world. A world filled with hatred,drama, no boys, and lots of friends that turn out to be the exact opposite of what what you expected. not many people in middle-highschool really take in their usual surroundings until the only way that they have known to be considered life is ripped out from under them. 

The transition from elementary to middle school is hard enouh but no! i had to be the over achiever like always. i had the choice to go to a normal middl school that i lived 10 blocks way from call Brandy G. Middle. Instead i chose an ALL GIRLS SCHOOL that was about 40 minutes away on a public bus, demanded a prestigious GPA or whatever the hell, and nothing but a bunch of girls prancing around showing off or at least trying to show off but not succeding. Yes, Delilah Keeler had to suffer this until senior year. Oh yeah, i forgot to mention, this schools is middle-high school. I need to stay in this school(a.k.a. have no life for 7 years) because it could get me into a good college. 

BEST FRIENDS... EMILY

"hey Emily." i usually say hi to my bestest friend in the world like a routine or a robot being commanded to do something but today i had an animate tone in my voice. Most of the time its usually because i got a good grade on a test that i studied intently for. But today its to tell her all about my fight with Sandra and Gabbs. Most fights that people have are over really violent extreme measures but the fight between Sandra,Gabbs, and me is totally outrageous. Let me tell you, going to math with Ms.Brons isnt the easiest thing to do when you are taking a grade level higher of math while all of your NORMAL friends have been doing math at a NORMAL level. Ms.Brons is a pale, white, round woman that wear clothes thats two sizes too small and has a heavy german accent. Her hair is a redish, auburn colour that slighty bobs right under her slightly round cheek bones. if you know who Strawberry shortcake is, that Ms.Brons except only her clothes is a little smaller and the personality is always present and bouyant.

But Ms.Brons likes to punish you if just as much cross the line with the tip of your toe. jst talking in class could get you doing an extra page of homework, an online assignment, and two grades lower in conduct to be permanently printed on your next progress report. i loved going to her class until the seating arrangement that was perfectly fine changed around. Now i had to sit in a table with Sandra and Gabbs along with a girl that i only talk to occasionally. Sandra and Gabbs are pretty good at math but im pretty awesome at math. So whenever a simple math Equation pops up on the SmartBoard i rapidly jot down some numbers on my college ruled math notebook and scream out the answer before anyone has even taken out theit pencils. Being good at a subject is kinda like a blessing because ten you know what you like and what you dont and i KNOW that i LOVE math. 

"OMG! can you just shut the hell up?" Sandra scolded me in the angriest tone i have ever heard.