Time is Never EVER on your side

SORRY IF YOU HAD ALREADY STARTED READING THIS BUT I AM CHANGING IT ALL, SO HERE IT IS.

Alaina's P.O.V.
It was just like in the movies, when you can see the bullet in slow motion coming towards one of the characters and all you can think is " MOVE YOU IDIOT, GET OUT OF THE FUDGING WAY!!" except this is in reality and your that person the bullet in aimed toward. Your that person who sees their life before your eyes and can't move, that's exactly how I feel right now. I can see the day I was born all the way to this moment in tome and I am paralyzed in fear. The man who pulled the trigger is running towards me as the bullet meets my chest and I can feel it pass right through me, at first I don't feel anything but shock but that fades quickly and then the pain comes. The pain is excruciating, it feels like my chest is on fire, and I scream out in agony. Then I'm falling but right before I hit the ground a pair of macular arms catch me, and I find I am in my shooters arms. I try to squirm away but the pain in my chest stops me. He laid me on the ground and I saw his hands covered in blood, my blood. Then I hear the sirens in the distance, the masked man looked around frantically as if looking for someone before he leaned down and whispered something I would have never thought my shooter would say to me, " I'm sorry" then he sprinted away right when the police cars drove into Calens High school parking lot. the pain in my chest completely vanished when suddenly everything came into focus. I could hear every little thing to the fading foot steps of my shooter, the screams of my class mates and friends seeing me on the ground bleeding to the police officer calling for an ambulance. Then everything began to dim and I could feel my self fading away, No No I am not going to die! what the hell am I thinking? but even as I see one of my best friends Hannah running towards me as I start to be lifted on a stretcher I knew they were to late, because if there is one thing I've learned is that time is Never EVER on your side.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok this is my first book on Wattpad and i am really sorry if this chapter was to short but I am not sure if I should continue writing because I don't think I am that good but I guess I'll give it a try and I hope you will to. so thanx and leave comments below if I should keep on writing. DO NOT WORRY THE BOOK WILL GET MORE INTERESTING!!!!!!!!
-