𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 02

CHAPTER #2: SANTINI

🥀

𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚗, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔
7:30 P.M

"WE WHAT??! . . . . GIVE ME A GODD*MN REASON WHY WE NEED TO COME THERE? . . . Pa, for christ sake you're with Von and he can f*cking handle it. . . . THEN TELL HIM TO GET HIS DAMN ASS OUT AND FOCUS ON HIS WORK . . . I'll think about it, you know how much i hate travelling. . . Stop it pa, Im not buying it. . . . Give me a day to decide . . . . Whatever!. . . Yep, this conversation is over."

Damn! It's too early for her stubbornness. She needs to listen sometimes tsk! Even tho it's impossible.

Oh! well, I think I'm late; I should have told her about the flight back to the Philippines, but it appears her father did, which is a huge relief. I can't stand her crap anyway.

Ops! Where's my manners haha. Let me introduce myself. Im Gunner Vatico, 26 years of age.

I'm assisting the richest, most powerful and the most dangerous Leader here in New York. How i ended up here?? well, I'm her childhood best friend, but when she moved here in New york I followed her here and BOOM!! Im now her Personal Assistant. The rest of the story will be continue next POV right now I need to deal with this woman.

"Stop Daydreaming Gun, just spit it." Her voice was masked by Ice, which gave me the chills. She really knows me well or sadyang malakas lang yung instinct niya.

"Guess someone has already informed you that you will be flying back to the Philippines." I answered

"Tell me more about it." she  said. Medyo kalmado na siya.

"I think it's time for us to come back in our---"

"Im not asking for your opinion Gunner, I said tell me more about it." just split of a second nagbago nanaman yung mood niya, ano ba gagawin ko sa iyong babae ka?

"Alright woman, geez! no need to be so cold. There's a new clan, nasa pilipinas sila ngayon they're trying to rule the country. Taking down every wealthy family one by one, They are playing dirty which is why they have risen to the top of the list so quickly. And nasa list nila kayong mga Santinis also your rival the O' Sullivans." paliwanag ko, hindi siya sumagot at nagpatuloy padin sa pagbabasa pero alam kong nagiisip siya.

"Hmm... interesting." a little smile played on her lips. Geez! what a psycho, I can't tell what she's thinking because her face is so blank, even though she has a smirk on her lips. She's good of hiding her feelings and thoughts. One of the reasons why i admire her so much tsk.

Mukhang nakuha ng mga baguhan nayon ang atensyon ng Neit, nice one but for sure hindi nila magugustuhan.

I shifted my focus to her, and I noticed her fiddling with her revolver. What the hell? When did she get her hands on it? I know she was clutching a book just a few seconds earlier.  At lalo nanlaki ang mata ko ng ikasa niya ito. Is she for real? paano kung makalabit niya nang biglaan yung gatilyo ng baril makatama pa siya. Nope! baka matamaan pa niya ako.