Chapter one

"I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU SO MUCH. DO YOU NOT GET THAT." i managed to scream to my step brother.
"Then leave, run away, nobody would mind much. But youd come back, just like all the girls do for me." his attractive voice said back leaving a smirk on his face.

"God your a disgusting perv Cameron. And just so you know, you'd all be desperate without me." i snapped back. Even though i knew what i said wasnt true, i just enjoyed pretending it was.

He let out a chuckle. "Yeah because everyone loves daddy little rich girl Carson."

"You did once, remember Cameron."

with that one sentence I said his face went blank and his eyes cold.

Cameron was the love of my life 3 years back before both our parents gotten married. We sacrificed our love for theirs, i wouldnt call it love though, My father married nicks mother for a good image of perfect poster family and his mother married my father for the advantage of being twice as wealthy. And we werent the only ones who knew it, Everybody did. We are super rich kids with fake friends.

---
After Cameron had stormed off, i turned the shower knob to medium heat, i wached the water hit the marble stone shower floor and my mind wandered of to why he would've ran off. It wasn't like him hes usually the one to throw smartass combacks back to people. But it was whatever i didnt care. I hated him. I pulled my self out of my thoughts and noticed that the glass shower door was already covered in steam.

Camerons POV
i walked through the streets of downtown rosebury it was quiet but many people. I pulled together my mens cardigan that Carson had bought me about 3 years ago. I should have thrown it away but i couldn't for to many reasons. She is so annoying. And manipulted. And rude. And senseless.

i felt a quick buzz and looked down at my phone that read "Jane" on the caller idea. Jane was my moms name. I answered the phone, "Cameron? Cameron where are you? Get home we have a party in 2 hours!" she hung up before i even got a chance to say anything back.

after walking about another mile, i turned into our drive way and walked through the two big doors opening to our front hall which consist of black granite floors, a 14 feet Christmas tree which should've been taken down about a week ago and a stairway leading to a few rooms.

I looked at all of my clothes, deciding what to wear to the party I didn't even want to attend. I pulled out another pair of darker khakis and one of my navy blue cashmere V-neck sweaters.