2

Derek's POV

I woke up and got ready for my day, took a shower brushed my teeth etc. put some clothes on "mom i'm leaving, see you tonight" i said picking up my bag and heading out, tonight was the pool party at Josh's since his parents left for a 5 month crews he's gonna be throwing a lot of parties, i don't know if Vadah's going but it would be cool if she was. she's different... i walk to the bus stop and see Vadah, Don, Aimee, And Hannah walking as i, as usual, was walking with the boys 

Vadah's POV

Me, Don, Hannah, And Aimee were walking to the bus stop and i see the boys walking too, we got on the bus and sat in the back like usual... it's been a week that I've been to this school and i really like it here "what's up" said Derek looking behind him because i was sitting behind him on the bus "hi" i said in a shy tone as he turned back around, i think i might go to the party tonight my cousin Hannah and don are going so why not right? "Ok class have a good weekend" my 9th period teacher said as we all left "your going to the party right" don asked me giving me a look basically saying you 'better be or i'll hurt you' "yeah sure why not" i said smiling very....very lightly "cool, i'll pick you up at 8...byee" she said running away in excitement as i walked home and sat in my room, i don't ever ! show my body. and tonight was the first time in years that i will and probably the only time. I hope Derek doesn't judge me. I got ready and put a bikini on since it was indeed, a pool party. Let's see how this all goes down. 

"please don't judge me tonight, i actually feel confident again for once" i said thinking to myself hoping no one would clown me. 

i grabbed my jacket and my phone as i heard a honk outside, i guess that's Don "bye mom" i said with no following reply, not surprised

i grabbed my jacket and my phone as i heard a honk outside, i guess that's Don "bye mom" i said with no following reply, not surprised. "oh my god hey girl, you look so pretty" she said hugging me "aw thank you so do you my love" i said hugging back and smiling "thank you, Ok now let's go before we're late !" she said as we got into her Tesla Model x, we drove for about 10 minutes and finally got there to a bunch of people in one house, it's like my family reunion all over again "you ready" she said laughing "yeah let's go" i said laughing along with her, we both got out of the car and walked inside when i see Derek kissing another girl, And to be honest... i'm not surprised at all. I walk past him and go to the back to get into the pool, me and don jumped in and came up from underwater after about 6 seconds, everyone was starring in one direction so i looked and saw my ex boyfriend....... "Matt" i question wiping my eyes, my eyes finally cleared up and i realized "MATT" i said in a happy tone "VADAH" he said as i got out of the water and jumped into his arms... we only broke up because of distance and we were in love with each other . 

@ curlyhair.matt

"oh baby what are you doing here" he said putting me down as everyone started minding there business again "me and my mom moved here" i said smiling happy as ever to see him "nice, me and my mom just got back

"oh baby what are you doing here" he said putting me down as everyone started minding there business again "me and my mom moved here" i said smiling happy as ever to see him "nice, me and my mom just got back. you go to WWH now" he said "yeah i do" i said with the biggest grin on my face "come on let's go talk" he said as i put my  jacket on zipped it up and he took my hand and led me to the front door so we could walk "so why were you so excited to see me" he said making eye contact, that always made me feel some type of way " well....... i obviously missed you" i said crossing my arms from the cool air and looking away "i missed you too baby girl, well now that your here you can meet my friends" he said holding my hands with a childish grin "sure of course why not" i said smiling at how goofy he was "speak of the devil bro" he said letting go of my hands and shaking hands with the creep from earlier "what's up bro" the guy said shaking his hand "hi Vicky" he said in a white girl tone "hey" she said making the same tone "what the hell is she doing here" vicky said crossing her arms and looking at me "well this is my ex soon to be not ex girlfriend" he said putting his arm around me "ohhhhhh the one you had long distance withhhh" the guy said relieved . "ohhhhh" the rest of the group said "hi" i said waving sweetly "you should totally hang with us" said Victoria "sure of course" i said smiling "hey you guys wanna go out to eat or something, this party seems lame. we can go back to my place after" said the guy, i think his name was Mattia.....

(934)