chapter 2

~2~
Thoughts
Story telling
Talking

3rd p.o.v

The bakusquad and dekusquad both decided to have sleep over to get deku and bakugo together again. The next day the bakusquad went to go ask bakugo if he wants to come to their sleep over "sure shittyhair" "I told you my isn't any different than yours!"

Mina told him meet us at kaminari's room 5PM and left they didn't tell him that the dekusquad and deku will be there.

Deku's p.o.v~

I hear a knock on my door and got up to open it. It was the dekusquad. "deku~kun were all going to kaminari's sleep over do you want to come?" "no thank you I'm fine" "please come along with us midoriya you'll have fun" "ok f-fine!".

tsu said to be their at 5PM.

Bakugo's p.o.v~

Now I have to go to kaminari's dorm for a sleepover so I went to the store to get a sleeping bag. I look around the store and saw sonic b!tch, round face, half'n half, and frog face. They were also shopping for a sleeping bag their probably going camping and then i see deku... "hey deku!" "h-hi kacchan"

I try to walk up to him to punch him again but his squad goes around him to protect him i tried to grab him but uraraka uses her quirk on all of them, tsu wraps her tongue around the squad, todoroki makes an ice path melts it behind them, and iida uses his quirk to run as fast as he can. "Stupid deku can't even protect himself" I mumble. But also feel a weird feeling like jealously no! I can't be feeling jealousy or do I have feelings for him?

Deku's p.o.v~

I thank my friends for protecting me and we each go to our dorms and go put on our pj's at 5PM everyone was already at kaminari's dorm I was late cause I couldn't find my green pj so I wore a green bunny onesie.

(Something like this)

I was embarrassed to wear this I was about to knock on the door till it swung open and i tripped I looked up and kacchan "uwah?! I'm sorry kacchan! Wait kacchan?!" "Pikachu... you didn't tell me that deku was coming!!'

Kam/ash/sero/kiri: suprise?

Great now I'm more embarrassed. I ran behind uraraka afraid she tried to calm me down then I heard mina shout "let's play truth or dare! We all sat in a circle trying to decide who will start the game.

Bakugo's p.o.v~

I saw the nerd onesie he looks adorable what?! I slapped my face trying to not think about deku. As we were in a circle mina was chosen to start the game.

Mina: bakugo! Truth or dare?

Bakugo: dare

Mina: I dare you to sit beside deku! Or do you want to lose already?