A Dangerous Lie

The next morning, Nathalie felt horrible, "Good morning Nathalie, are you feeling better?", Gabriel asked, "yes i'm feeling a lot better", Nathalie lied, this time Gabriel believed her. "I was thinking I could become Mayura again", Nathalie said, Gabriel looked at her, "no", Gabriel said, "well what about you akumatize me", Nathalie said, Gabriel puckered his lips, "fine but let me check you're temperature", Gabriel said leaving the room, Nathalie quickly washed her face with cold water. Gabriel walked in and put the thermometer in her mouth, "okay, Nooroo dark wings rise", Gabriel said, Hawkmoth handed the akuma to Nathalie, she put it in her earring, "Infectious I'm giving you the power to make you're enemies sick", Hawkmoth said, the darkness covered Nathalie. She had a zombie like appearance and a black outfit that had needles sticking out of it, Infectious jumped off the balcony and onto the buildings, "Ladybug, Chat Noir give me you're miraculous and no one gets sick!", Infectious screamed. Ladybug and Chat Noir landed on the building she was on, "Nathalie was akumatized", Chat Noir said, Infectious walked over to them and held out her hand, "you're miraculous's please", Infectious said, "no way", Ladybug said. Infectious scowled, she took out a needle and tried stabbing Ladybug with it.

A little bit later into the fight, Infectious fell onto the ground coughing, her head spun, she curled up into a ball. Ladybug ran over to her, Hawkmoth snapped his fingers making Infectious turn back to normal, Ladybug held Nathalie, "G-Gabriel", Nathalie said, Hawkmoth detransformed and ran out of the apartment, he ran over to Ladybug and Nathalie, "Nathalie!", Gabriel yelled taking her from Ladybug, "Why did you lie!", Gabriel yelled. Nathalie whimpered, "I'm sorry", Gabriel said, he stood up and carried her back to the apartment. "Why did Hawkmoth retrieve the akuma?", Ladybug thought.

Gabriel laid her on her bed, Nathalie cried, "hey don't cry, shh", Gabriel said laying next to her, Nathalie cuddled up to him, "it h-hurts s-so m-much", Nathalie said. Dussu began to cry, Nathalie began to cough, each cough sounded so painful. Gabriel sang a song that Emilie sang to Adrien, Nathalie loved his singing voice, she wished he did that more often, Nathalie put her ear to his chest, his heartbeat matched the song. Nathalie smiled, "y-you're v-voice is s-so pretty", Nathalie said in a quiet voice, "thank you", Gabriel said, "k-keep singing", Nathalie said, Gabriel smiled and began singing again. Nathalie fell asleep to Gabriel's siren like voice, Dussu and Nooroo just enjoyed the serenade, Gabriel stopped and fell asleep. 

Adrien sat on his bed, "I hope Nathalie's okay", Adrien said, "she'll be fine you're dad is taking care of her", Plagg said, Adrien sighed, "I know but I'm still worried", Adrien said. Adrien kept thinking of her miserable face and soft whimpers, he teared up at the thought of her not being okay.

Marinette sat in her chair, "why would Hawkmoth take the akuma away from Nathalie?", Marinett asked, "maybe he cares for Nathalie more than we would think", Tikki said, "yeah like that time at the wax museum, when he broke in with his akumatized victim he stopped them from attacking Nathalie", Marinette said. "But then he also has the nerve to akumatize her while she was sick", Marinette said, "adult love is so much more complicated than teenage love", Tikki said, Marinette laughed.