Tatitanna | Enthralled

Requested By: @AdoresCupcake
I'm sorry this took so long 💕 Hopefully the wait was worth it.
Also thank you so much for 660 reads, it means the world to me. 💖
-

I felt honoured to be asked to be on All Stars 2, since I originally was from season 2, most girls were from later seasons, like season 5 and 7. Luckily, another queen from my season was here, Tatianna. I got along with Tatianna during season 2, but after we both got eliminated, we stayed in touch. Now, we're basically inseparable, and not in just a friendship way.

Fast forward to episode six, well, week six for us. The challenge was to make a commercial for our own original product. Long story short, I completely bombed.

I sighed softly and waited for me to be in bottom. Tatianna stood beside me on the stage, so I just held her hand for some comfort.

"Alaska and Katya, condragulations, you are the winners of this weeks challenge." The two smile as Ru continues, "Your product will be shown at this years Drag-Con." We clap as they walk to the back of the stage.

"Detox, Alyssa, and Tatianna. You are all safe." Ru reveals. I hear Tatianna let out a sigh of relief before looking at me sadly as she walks to the back of the stage.

"That means, Roxxxy Andrews and Y/D/N, you are both up for elimination." Ru says, "You may all leave the stage."

~x~

After talking to Alaska and Katya, I already know that if Alaska wins, I'm most definitely going home, and if Katya wins, it's 50/50. I already sort of prepared myself for my elimination, so standing on the stage after Alaska won the lip-sync wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

"Based on the judges critiques and how well they did in the challenge. I chose Y/D/N." Alaska said. I shrugged. Like I said, I already prepared myself. Though, it did suck to be going home.

"Y/D/N, I'm sorry my dear, but you have been eliminated." Ru said. I nodded and smiled, beginning to walk away. Suddenly, I heard a voice speak up.

"Ru? Could I quickly say something to her?" I heard Tatianna say. Ru nods, just as interested in knowing what was going on as everyone else. She steps onto the stage in front of me, holding both of my hands.

"I know this is probably very embarrassing for you, but I wasn't sure when we'd see each other again, so now is a better time than never." She begins. "Ever since I met you, I was absolutely enthralled with you, and then when you got sent home, I couldn't see you face to face until now. Y/N, I love you so much. And not just as friends."

I feel a tear fall down my cheek, I hug her and mumble something into her ear, "I love you too." She kisses my cheek as I continue walking off the stage. Every person there is crying. I wave and blow a kiss.

Whoever says long-distance loves don't exist, are sorely mistaken.

~x~