three:: jealousy & jokes

chapter three: jealousy & jokeslocation: moscow, russiadate: 15th of june

location: moscow, russia
date: 15th of june

✁ ✁ ✁

maybe jj had judged the trip a little too quickly.

he started to enjoy his time more when he was having fun with his friends, seeing all the beautiful sights of the world. after getting over some homesickness, jj was loving the mornings waking up in a different bed, simon often just coming out of the shower, drying his hair. he enjoyed that too.

although he would never admit it, jj knew that simon was the only one keeping him going. there wasn't a lot of reason to miss home when you had your best friend by your side.

jj had managed to steal simon away from the group everyday, for their own exploration time; it began with jj forcefully dragging him with him, but now simon would just ask him where they would be going today.

he almost felt selfish about it, barely allowing the others any time with simon on their days out - almost.

jj didn't feel that bad for simon though, he would have to deal with his possessiveness, it came in contract of being his best friend.

this day, the group had found themselves in moscow, walking around the beautiful city and snapping pictures of the magnificent landmarks from the disposable cameras around their necks.

josh and simon were gazing in front of the group, muttering remarks to eachother as they looked around; they appeared picture-perfect next to eachother, maybe a scene you'd see in a painting.

meanwhile, at the back of the group, jj was co-ersed  into the extremely, meaningful conversations of harry and ethan.

"harry, lad, im telling you justin bieber isn't a secret lizard!" ethan gushed, not entertained by his friend's talk of conspiracy theories.

"it's alright, ethan." the other boy smiled sympathetically, patting ethan's back, "i understand that you are still living in the lies that boris is tellin' ya. you're a sheep in the herd, my friend."

the older boy looked at him in disbelief, slapping the back of his head, "w-what the fuck are you talking about?! are you deluded?"

harry winced, rubbing his head, "look mate, all im saying is i saw the pictures, those eyes were not human!"

"alright then, what do you think about this bullshit, jj?" ethan asked, turning his head to the older boy.

jj sighed, he really didn't want to be involved in this. "they're real. i would know i am one." he winked, growling at the end.