Lost tears, forgotten people

I just ran. No matter where I was, I would always run away at some point in time. This just so happened to be that point. I knew in my gut that I could not escape the fear and oppression coming my way this time, even so I had to try. Faces I passed had an array of emotions on them. Sadness Loss. Regret. Rage. Confusion. And worst yet, fear. I felt a drop of liquid on my face, hopping it was just a rain drop I looked up. There were no clouds in the sky. The liquid was what started this whole mess. My tears. I saw something in the distance. It was big. It was over 100,500 ft. high and it was coming towards me like a jet plane's speed was as slow as a turtle's. It was a tsunami and it was lined with carnivorous animals, mostly sharks. I stopped running in my tracks. Looking around I found no shelter from death's grip keeping me standing there. The mob previously chasing me was long gone already. They have found shelter. I looked back at the roaring water. It was three feet away now. I could not even scream before a Great White jumped out of the water, jaws open to eat me. It tore my body to sheds before the water even could hit it. I was gone because I was a walking natural disaster. Nothing could have stopped this. Nothing.
I awoke with a start. The dream waas left as nothing more than that of a waking fit. The only evidence of the dream was a sheen of sweat on my body. I reminded myself to breathe.  That what happened in the dream was of a different time.  That I am not going to die. That it TN was a memory of the past. That I will survive. And that I won't make the same mistakes.  That was all I could do. Leave the past in the past.  Japan is not like that anymore.  I am not going to be chased by a mob.