1.2

Paris, France

Adrien was in his room walking around in circles. He couldn't believe it. How could Mari do this to him? He went to sleep.

Marinette in her bedroom was finishing her packing and decided to stay on the low. She transformed and took the miraculous box with her. She had written a note for Adrien and headed to his house.

Adrien always leaves a window open in case of transformation and he needs fresh air. In his room, Marinette placed the box on his desk and stared at the picture of him and her.

Dear Adrien, I am temporarily giving you the miracle box, if this is too much responsibility please give it to Luka. I have not given guardian, as I am planning on coming back.

and just like that, Marinette hasn't been heard in France. her only sightings were in the bakery. Ladybug has taken a break on saving Paris, for now.

New York, USA

Marinette was in the mood to dance but she needed to go shopping for food. She listened to music through one earbud as she headed to the nearest market. There on her way, a large crowd of people was there.

Marinette didn't think much of it. Spring, and-

Spider-Man is being chased by people as he is carrying a girl, swinging away. Marinette looked at the billboard and saw the horrifying breaking news.

Peter Parker was confirmed to be Spider-Man

Marinette laughed at herself at the moment.

who in the hell reveals their identity to a hero they just met!? amateur and god do I feel bad though.

Marinette ran back to her room, it was a struggle with the number of people there. But she made it safely. New York is too crowded to transform in the open, and New York might be a little anti-hero right now with the whole reveal.

Marinette transformed and swung away, trying to spy on Peter. She could not believe that the person who helped her on her first day was a hero!? She thought he was joking or being a good person. Maybe he was but that sure did surprise her.

She wasn't sure how she would be friends with Peter without revealing her identity and yelling at him for being irresponsible.

When Peter was alone, Ladybug stepped in.

idiot