Chapter 1 - Because of you I became stronger

Arin Edes was always a shy girl with a spark of hope in her eyes. Growing up in a modest family with two brothers, a hardworking mother and an alcoholic father, Arin learned that her future represent her escape to a better life. Her friends meant everything for her, until the day when they chose the wrong path and Arin remained all by herself. The school and her dog were the only things that help her feel free and safe. As time went by, Arin transformed into a beautiful teenager with high aspirations for her future. She was a good student, always with a full presence in her classes and always in time. But her heart started to feel empty. Arin and her colleagues where at the age of having boyfriends and even if her mind told her that boys don't represent an important element, her heart started to beat faster when she was walking past different boys. Due to her situation from home, she pictured the perfect type of boyfriend for her. Someone that can be always beside her to support and help her and the most important to love her with all his heart. But, unfortunately, the high-school didn't represent the place to make a good choice. She tried to speak with the boys that she thought they were perfect, but no sparkles and no butterflies appeared. At the end of 11th grade, she met a new boy in school who's name is Evan. She felt in love, but she didn't have the courage to talk with him. After a few time of observing the new guy, Arin received a message from him and she felt how her body is shaking due of emotions. Finally a guy who started first the conversation. After a week, Arin and Evan started going out, knowing each other better. She was thrilled. For her, Evan was the best and cannot wait for her first kiss. One day, Evan took Arin home and waited in front of her house. They were excited and their bodies were shaking. Because she didn't had the courage, Evan put his hand on her face and kissed her. Arin was shocked. She didn't know what to do and let the moment to speak. After the kiss, Arin went inside and laid in her bed thinking of that magical moment. As time goes by, Arin and Evan continued dating but in one day at school she felt rejected and ignored by him. She didn't understand the situation and waited for him to talk. But he didn't show up. Arin received a message saying that Evan was with his ex-girlfriend and they were trying to become a couple again. In that moment Arin felt that all the moments with him represented only a play-acting. She suffered and made herself a promise that will not make ever again such an error and that will wait for the perfect boy to come into her life. But, the life is complicated and Arin will discover that.