Scenarios - Asking you on a date

(here you go, more scenarios!! trust me I love these too there's no judgement here also sorry this took way too freaking long I'm such an idiot-)

Hollow

• It was just another day of training, nothing special.

• Or so you thought.

•When heading over to the training area, you noticed something was different about Hollow.

• They wouldn't look you in the eye on the way there, and seemed almost shy when you spoke to them.

• "Is there something wrong, Hollow?" You asked.

• "No." They signed. That was all they said.

• You realized once you got to the area that something big was different.

• Beautiful flowers were lined up in a circle around you, and flower petals were scattered everywhere.

• You turned to face Hollow.

• "Hollow? What's going on?" You asked.

• Hollow ran up to you and began to sign, slowly lowering one of their hands to hold yours.

• "Y/N, I think you're the most beautiful bug I've ever met. You're really fun to train with. Will you go on a date with me? It's okay if you say no." They signed.

• You stood there basically speechless for a few moments.

• Hollow looked slightly sad when you didn't give an answer, but tried to cover it up.

• You surprised them by wrapping them up in a huge hug, which they returned.

• "Of course I would, Hollow! Are you stupid?" You pulled away and looked at them, laughing. They giggled as well.

• You didn't get much training done that day, since you were both extremely giggly and silly.

Hornet

• Ever since you met her, she veeeery slowly became less and less hostile towards you and at some points even welcoming your presence.

• Even so, it surprised you one day when you passed by her and she gave more than a nod.

• "Ah, hello Hornet!" You waved to her as you walked by. She waved back, which she never does.

• "Hello Y/N." Hornet responds. Why is she being extra friendly today? You didn't know. But you didn't want to ruin it, so you left.

• You walked out of the area, going on your way before you heard something behind you.

• "Y/N, wait!" Hornet called. What the heck? She never wanted to spend longer than maybe five seconds near you, so what's the deal with today?

• She ran up to you so you were standing about a foot away from each other. She said nothing at first. You noticed her face growing slightly red, which worried you.

• "Yes, Hornet? Are you alright?" You asked. She turned away, facing away from you and mumbled something inaudible.

• "What did you-"