Chapter 2

Narrator's P.O.V

It was time for the filming of ETN and Joey plus the rest of the cast arrived for the first episode filming. Ofc everyone got so tired and many coffees were ordered so people could stay awake because of being up all night. However, it didn't stop Mat and Ro from communicating.

Matpat's P.O.V

When we started with the filming I asked Ro if she would want to be in the same car with me and she said yes. Deep down I was glad that she was with me, but I pushed that tingle away because Ro was just a friend to me or so I thought. During filming and watching the monitor, I realized that most of the time I was really protective of Ro. Unfortunately, some people noticed.

"Awww look, Mat and Ro are like a couple!" Colleen said

"No Mat is more like a protective older brother." added Joey

I felt someone hug me, looking down it was Ro.

"Mat is my brother from another mother!" she smiled up at me.

She's so adorable i can't help it I just want to hug her and never let go.......

"Mat...MAT WAKE UP!"

Snapping out of my thoughts, Ro looked concerned, but I pulled her into another hug and assured her that I'm okay.

Rosanna's P.O.V

After saying that Mat was my "brother from another mother" I smiled at myself because he was the person that I can trust the most and he is my best friend. Although, sometimes I can't help but just look up at his handsome face and beautiful eyes...... wait....I can't like Mat, like I just met him, but he is charming.

"Looks like no one can't go near you cause Mat is going to be your knight in shining armor." Nikita told me

I felt myself blush. "Well I can protect myself too..."

I cuddle my stuffed dog named Blueberry that Mat won for me earlier. Mat comes over to me on the sofa, and he rests his head on the wall. A couple minutes later, I soon noticed Mat was scooching closer to me.

Matpat's P.O.V

Waiting for my ride to come, Ro was sitting on the sofa cuddling the stuffed dog that I got her earlier. My heart went in awe, she is just the cutest little cinnamon roll I've ever seen! With confidence, I walked over to the sofa and moved closer for comfort. I decide to pretend to stretch and put an arm around her, she eventually sees my arm and snuggles into me like she knows what I want.

"Hey Mat?" I heard her mumble

"Yes Ro?"

"Can you wake me up when my ride is here?"

I could not stop smiling. "Sure thing Ro!"

"Thanks." Then Ro goes back to sleep

Happiness filled my heart knowing that Ro being so small and cuddling into me, was great and I wished that I could experience this everyday.

Joey's P.O.V

Everyone went home and I'm sitting with my boyfriend, Daniel, and my producer, Adam. We were reviewing the tapes for the first episode and I saw how close Mat and Ro got. I have to admit, I ship them. Maybe I can get them together, and they would be so cute together.