Chapter 3

Matpat's P.O.V

It is the fourth night that we are filming the show, which we will meet The Man With No Name. I'm excited not just to see everyone, but especially seeing Ro because she is my favorite person in the whole group. During the filming, Manny and Teala become captains for 2 teams and they can pick who gets to be on their team.

"I pick Mat." says Teala

Walking over to Teala and standing behind her, I'm hoping that she picks her, because I don't want to be against her.

"Ro"

I lit up because luckily Teala picks Ro, and she comes over to me and smiles. Hopefully, if we win or lose, at least we can do it together. My team stands under a red light and the Man With No Name is growling at us and trying to grab us. I wrap my arms around Ro and she grabs my arms too.

Rosanna's P.O.V

With the Man With No Name was so scary and I felt Mat's arms around me and I felt safe and returned the hug. We tried to find the fingers, and I felt like Mat is a natural leader and more capable than Teala. Why do I always have Mat on my mind? It's not like I'm in love with him..... Our team soon ended up losing the challenge and we're up for elimination and I'm sad. The others asked us to plead our case, all I had to plead was that I have everyone's back and I'm not out for anyone.

Narrator's P.O.V

Some people believe that Teala and Ro should go into the challenge because they both don't plead their case and sound like they don't care about saving the town of Everlock. When Calliope pulls out Ro's card, Mat's heart sinks thinking that what if she loses the challenge? Mat watches Ro and prays that she wins the challenge. After the challenge, which Ro wins, she comes back and Mat gasps, catching the attention of the rest of the group.

"Ro!" everyone screams

"I'm a fighter, I'm gonna stick it out 'till the end!" Ro exclaims

Ro puts the artifact away and is engulfed in a hug by mAt first and then the rest of the group. Ro is happy that Mat is so caring about her and also that she won the challenge.

"That's a wrap!" says the producer Adam

"Alright let's get some food! says Joey

Mat and Ro both order spaghetti and get it all in one bowl, so they end up sharing. Sooner or later, Mat and Ro ended up having the same spaghetti strand and didn't notice until Ro noticed that Mat's face was getting close to her.

"Oh sorry Mat!" Ro giggles

"Haha! Yeah let me get that." says Mat

Mat uses a knife to cut the spaghetti strand. He and Ro share a laugh, but May can't stop looking at Ro's lips just wanting to get a taste especially with the moment they just had. However, it's like they were in a trance that they couldn't get their eyes off each other. There was only a couple inches away from each other.

"MAT! RO! YOUR RIDES ARE HERE!"

With that the two people pulled away from each other. Mat was disappointed and Ro's cheek turned pink.

"Ahem. I guess I'll see you next time" Mat said getting up

"Yah see you later Mat" Ro replied

Ro sat there wondering every time that she and Mat got close, something always interrupted them. She was tired of it, so she was going to do something about it.