As long as your okay

-Gavin point of view-

(Y/n) starts to scream so I jump in the bed to calm her down. I put the covers on us and hug her tightly. (Y/n), now not screaming, hugs back and now crying in my chest. We lay down and I play with her hair while she calms down.

I look down at her and the end of my shirt and whip away her tears. She looks up at me with tears still in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I just had a bad nightmare.", (Y/n) says laying her head on my cheat. I hug her tighter and rest my head on her's.

"It's okay, as long as your okay.", I says and she looks at me with a small smile. " Do you want to talk about it later or no. It's okay if you don't want to, I understand."

Her smile disappear a little. "L-Later, let's talk about it later. But thanks Gavin for caring", (y/n) says looking away.

"Alright love birds, time to get ready for the day", Stephen jokes trying to make (y/n) feel better.

                -(Y/n) point of view-

I smile a little at Stephen's words and get up. Stephen walks up to me and gives me a hug. I hug back and then hug Hosuh when he walked up to me.

I take a shower and get ready for the day. Hosuh's plan was to go to this park he heard about and then go to the Niagara Falls later afternoon.