It's Okay

-Gavin's point of view-

Since Hosuh is sitting next to (y/n), I text him to ask if (y/n) is mad at or if she's feeling sad. I send the text and wait for a reply. I can hear Hosuh talk a little in the seat in front of me but I can't make out what he is saying. A minute later Hosuh reply and says that she's just a little sad but she doesn't understand how she feels right now. 

I relax for a minute and then get a text from Stephen. 

      {Text Message}

Stephen- Hey dude, are you sure you okay. If you want we can talk about but if you don't want to that's okay. I just want to make sure you're okay.

Gavin- Yea. I'm okay. I just feel bad trying to kiss her without a warning or at least asking for one. But I guess she would say no anyway if I asked her. Lol.

Stephen- Yea. You still love her right. I still at least hope so because Hosuh keeps of shipping both of you two. I hope she will fall in love with you overtime.

Gavin- Yea I still love her. I just don't want to make her uncomfortable around me. But to be honest, I think I should try and stay friends with her and not ruin our friendship. More likely I ship you and Hosuh.

Stephen- Well, stop Stop STOP. We're already dating so the ship has sailed.

    {End of text}                

I laugh to myself quietly and put my phone away. A few minutes after I put my phone away I hear a notification from my phone. 

   - (Y/n)'s point of view-

I look out the window thinking about what Gavin did. I pull out my phone and text Gavin to see if he is mad at me. He reply saying no and that he was sorry. I look behind me where Gavin is seat behind us. I whisper the words "It's okay." He smiles back and looks down at his phone. My phone rings and I open my phone. Gavin texted saying I should get some rest for school exam tomorrow, and adding "Senpai" at the end of his sentence.