𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

┏━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

┗━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┛

THE PAIR, ALONG WITH THE CHILD, was once again flying in outer space.

Mando piloted the ship while Aeryn sat on the passenger seat. The child was in its cradle beside Aeryn, peacefully sleeping.

"I have to run an errand for an old friend." Mando suddenly spoke, catching Aeryn's attention.

"That sounds nice." Aeryn acknowledged as she watched Mando's back. "When is it?"

"We're headed there now but," Mando paused and let out a deep sigh.

Aeryn sensed reluctance from Mando. He seemed to be unsure or uncertain of the right words to say. She decided to stand up from her seat and headed to where Mando sat.

"What is it?" Aeryn asked, placing her left hand on Mando's shoulder. Her hand was in between his clothed shoulder and beskar armor.

"I..I don't think it's safe for you." Mando answered as he continued piloting the ship. "Or the child." he added.

Aeryn, then, placed her hand on the side of Mando's helmet. "Mando, look at me." she whispered.

Mando was reluctant at first but he finally gave in, turning his head at Aeryn's direction. His face was met with a caring look from Aeryn, standing before him.

"We'll be fine." Aeryn told him, looking directly into where Mando's eyes were. "I promise." she assured him as she caressed the side of the beskar helmet.

Aeryn leaned in and placed a gentle kiss onto the cheek of Mando's beskar helmet. And though it was only his helmet, Mando closed his eyes to cherish it.

It was that moment when Mando finally realized something. Something he never thought he'd ever say.

"I don't think I could ever bear to lose you, Aeryn." he whispered as his eyes met Aeryn's deep, violet ones.

"You won't." Aeryn's lips formed into a small, reassuring smile. "And I won't lose you too."

˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙

THE RAZOR CREST SAFELY LANDED on a space station hangar bay.

Aeryn voluntarily picked the child up and headed to where its safe room was. They were to leave the ship and the first thing she wanted to make sure of was to keep the child safe.

When Aeryn returned to the cockpit, she was greeted by Mando standing by the door, looking right at her.

"Stay close to me." Mando told her and Aeryn nodded in acknowledgement.

Mando, then, headed for the ship's hatch. Aeryn made sure to stay close behind him.

The moment that the hatch opened, they were greeted by anonymous faces staring at them. Creatures of all kinds were observing them; watching their every move.

Aeryn felt uncomfortable but walking out with Mando helped to make her feel at ease.

The pair walked at the hangar, everyone's still on them. Mostly on Mando but they were all wondering what a girl like Aeryn was doing with a Mandalorian.

It's not everyday that they see a Mandalorian land on their hanger, accompanied by a girl.

"Mando," a familiar voice to Mando called from behind them.