3◇ WITCHED

The book will continue even if the updates are far in between and apologies that it cannot be helped.
SIGN: Ami_yaye.

The man, at the wee hour of day watching his pregnant wife just once more. Proceeding to an adjoining room to give his sleeping son a long  kiss before leaving.

As quietly as possible the car pulled out of the garage it's occupant oblivious of the full figure by the window watching her husband make this religious trip for years. Provide for them he did but no less the burn of pain each of his departure inflicted.

◇W◇◇
Bleak tired eyes rose at dawn's crack. The shiver would soon abate. For the children. Always for the children...a familiar mantra. Regardless its constant chant, a healing poultice.

"Last stop!"

Bodies troop out headed every which way. All with different but similar goals in mind...making money.

It was that period again. They trooped in their numbers all with a different but similar goal...buying their wares.

A usual for this town was for a picturesque of diverse sun-kisssed shades broken momentarily by dots of a three-sixty shades here and yonder but not this period.

Hunters accumulated enough skins, farmers not left out.

These pale skins enjoy this time a little too much but this feeling, in the mutual. The stalls of the market full and inviting but everyone in good spirits because unlikely would wares survive this sale.

"Customer! Welcome o. We have new e-"

"How is she?"

"My husband is here" whispered in agitation but little effect on this one of the pale market patrons.

This conversation never fails to bring that whip of guilt down to her conscience. Hard each time.

"I want to see her again. Why didn't she come with you?"

Her family may be shaken and ripped because of this. Her husband will leave her. Yet this one seem not to care.

But just beneath all her righteous guilt is that same selfishness oozing from his pore.

"I beg u-"

"Customer, welcome! I will get your things right away. But come in we have new wares. They will interest you".

The stall was an open one similar with those around but on the bigger side. Listening to the pleading of her eyes, blue follows to watch the tall buff man lead him in. Later, in his final look.

"Oh customer we will have all of it packed by tomorrow. Always happy for your business!" Always the one to appreciate his pale regular, her husband indeed was a good man. Even though she attended to others patronizing their stall, the voices and flowing conversation of both her men never strayed her drums but sighed in relief as his blonde waves mingled with the sea of marketers.

Arms welcomed a warm familiar embrace followed by a musical sigh.

"My wife" She could never deserve him. Affection was a rare thing with couples in public but not her Children's father. 

Both. Selfishly she could not deny that she wanted them both but mankind is selfish. She is selfish.

Entangled sweat shined limbs, passionate embrace, kisses, hands roaming restlessly as bodies move in fluid movements to the melody of grunts and moans bouncing off the surroundings.

Gripping the the smooth calf draped around his waist blue eyes clouded with euphoria as he deeply and vigorously explored the endless warm abiss over and over and over once more.