Part 2

Y/N Pov:

I was lost.

After I had transported myself out of Tanjiro's home, I found myself in the middle of another forest. I sighed deeply. I could only use the Ninth Form once a week.

Since the last visit to a forest wasn't the best, the first thing to do was to find out where I was.

As I quickly started jumping from tree branch to branch, I came across a village. I quickly made my way down and started looking for some people.

I stopped when I saw a koi pond. I smiled as I thought back to my memories when I was 14.

Sanemi-kun used to always tease me as Uzui-kun would always stalk me. Obanai-kun would somehow always find a way to be reading a book under a tree. Giyuu-kun didn't like any of them so he avoided the 3 males like the bubonic plague. Muichiro-kun would be sleeping while Kyojuro-kun would be eating.

/ / / / / / / / / FLASHBACK / / / / / / / / /

3rd Pov:

"Sanemi-kun!" 

A girl wearing a green and orange haori (Sabito's haori) called out to the wind pillar.

"What is it Y/N-chan?! You're so damn loud!"

Y/N giggled. Sanemi looked at her then turned away, a red tint in his cheeks.

Y/N was 14 and so was Sanemi. They had been called to a pillar meeting, but everyone was coming late so they had made their way to the courtyard. In the courtyard, there was a koi pond with stone walls going around the perimeter, two feet tall. Y/N had been standing on the stone walls balancing.

"Look Sanemi-kun! I've been working on my serious face!"

Y/N made her way to the edge of the beautiful lake and then stood still and looked to the side, with a frown. The wind blowing her hair to the side. Then a puddle of water splashed on her face. Sanemi sweatdropped.

"Ah! Who the hell did that!" Y/N screamed. Sanemi was shivering and looking around to find who would ever dare to anger Y/N. 

(Back then, Y/N was known to be caring but also very aggressive. So practically a Erza from Fairy Tail. So many wouldn't try to anger her.)

"Language!" called a voice from behind a tree. 

There sat a boy resting in the shade of a tree, a bandaged mask over his mouth holding a book. A cute little snake was hanging from the tree. 

"Sorry Obanai!" 

The girl quickly made her way over to the boy with the mask, already distracted from what had just happened.