~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 44~

Check out my new story "STAY AWAY ACHILLES". For those who haven't seen it yet, it's on my profile. Thank you guys! <3

WE HAVE A NEW BOOK COVEEEEER!
Hi and big thanks to JOUNGCOOK for making it <3333

WE HAVE A NEW BOOK COVEEEEER! Hi and big thanks to JOUNGCOOK  for making it <3333

Jealous

3rd Person's POV
Yugyeom opens the door widely only to see Cheonsa sleeping peacefully.

"Oh Yugyeom, you're here?" Jimin pretended to be calm like nothing happened and immediately sat up straight at Cheonsa's chair.

"Y-yeah" Yugyeom sensed something was on so he gave a look at Jimin as Jimin glanced away.

"Well uh.. I went here to gave Cheonsa a porridge. Are you staying here?" he asks Jimin as he nodded with a smile.

"Please make Cheonsa eat this thing. Tell her that her Jin hyung made this especially for her." Yugyeom said as he gave another glance at Cheonsa and left. Jimin sighed in relief as soon as Yugyeom left and moved the chair near Cheonsa's bed.

"Yah Cheonsa, wake up." Jimin shakes her hands softly.

"Later" she mumbled half asleep as she turn around and covered herself up with her comforter.

"Fine" Jimin chuckles as he stands up and took the porridge then walked out of Cheonsa's room.

Jimin hesistantly walks in the living room but then he finally managed to interrupt Yugyeom and the ohers. "Sorry. Can't wake her up. I'll just microwave it and give it to her later"

"Psssshhh. Maybe she went to sleep because she's tired doing the birds and the bees thing with you-" "Yah!" Jimin's eyes widened and cutted Taehyung's words. He's drunk.

The boys stared at him with an evil grin, smirking. Meanwhile Lisa is cluelessly tilting her head, not knowing what's happening between the boys.

"It's a boy's thing." Hoseok said with hand gestures and emphasising the word boys. They all laughed whole heartedly leaving Lisa dumbfounded.

"Yah, what does the birds and the bees mean?" Lisa whispered to Bambam who's quite drunk too.

"The b-birds and the bees?" Bambam grinned as he looks at Lisa and went closer to her ear.

"Sexual intercourse"

>>>FAST FORWARD

Cheonsa's POV
"Goodmorning students! Just 1 more day until sports day is up! For today, i'm gladly announcing.. That.." Our principal stopped talking for a moment that made all of the students eyes widen, hoping for freetime.

"We don't have classes! For those participants, Enjoy practicing! Meanwhile for those who are incharge of cheering, you guys can make banners to support your class!"