Chapter 30

Kyle's POV

"They planned to take those bastards on their own but the plan didn't go according to what they have expected. Someone leaked the information means there's a spy."- Those motherfuckers! I'll make them pay.

"Not just that, Akuma and the Lion joined an alliance. That is the main event we didn't expected!"- Alliance. My organization can definitely be a help to her.

"I'm planning to involve your organization since you have the upper hand on high class weapons and strong people. I just need your approval and command your men"- I don't know about the command because I have a hint that Cike and the others are under Demonise's command and I think that is part of thier plan.

" If you're worrying about your friends, I brought them here and they're on their way already."- Brought?

"Tell me that first"- Geez, I also remember that time before I lost my memories. Demonise is out for her business and I'm left alone at the house and that's  when those bastards attacked me. They planted a bomb inside and it exploded, it caught me off guard.  My men has their own work as I commanded them to follow Demonise for her safety and the others are not just for fighting but I'm also making them work at my company so I could increase their pay. And that company is also relatable to our organization. Of course that is a legal business of weapons.

Most of the time I'm alone with Demonise that's why I'm not worried. " Kyle"- I heard Cike's voice.

"Hey"- I greeted them with a smile. " What are you doing here with her? What is this?"- Evan said. They're panicking hahaha. Oh I shouldn't be laughing.

"Don't worry, we're just having a meeting for a plan"- I know that it will be hard to convince them since I also know that they want to protect me.

"Plan? For what?"- Brent said. They are even with the three.

"To save Demonise"- I simply said. I'll do everything to save her. No matter what it is!

"Huh? What do you mean?"- Brent said. I know that they will not admit it to me. They are overprotective because of what happened to me back then.

"I made a deal with her. Of course there's a catch."- They are hesitating. It's not easy to put a trust on someone so suddenly but I don't have a choice. These poeple has mo information too because if they have they wouldn't be this worried.

"What kind of deal?"- Cike said.

"She'll tell me everything about the situation and help me save Demonise."- I can't tell them what's the catch.

"What's the catch?"- Evan said. I can't tell them.

"I'll tell you soon."- They are not ready for my decision about giving up my authority. That's not actually giving up because I'm willing to do it to be able to live a life I really want.

"Okay, we'll trust you...... But not her."- He pointed at Heina. They're doubting.

"Well, as I was saying I need you Kyle to issue a command to make your men move. I'll give you the blueprint of the house we need to intrude, Queenie."-  She called someone and a woman came out from the dark. I heard the three gasp.

"Y-you, what are you doing here?"- Brent said while pointing a finger on her. Does they know each other?

"Shut up monkey."- She placed something on the table, the blueprint.

"Shut up? You were that woman that day."- That day?

"Yeah it's me. Why? Did you fell for me that day?"

"Disgusting"- Brent said. I think I know where this is going.

"You two shut up and listen."- Heina said.

"There are men guarding the front way in both sides of the house but there is an entrance at the back. It is a forest, we still need to be careful. We will use a decoy to eliminate the front guards.You three."- She pointed at Red, Cike and Dark. "You're going to approach the front guards in right side while you three. "- She pointed at Brent, Evan and Terrence. " You will take the front guards in the left side."- That's a good plan for a decoy.

"You Kyle will assemble your men at the end of the forest. Queenie will be the who will slip into the house while everyone is busy fighting the six in front of the house. I will ready the instructions at the distance to give you all an information while I'm hacking their cameras to avoid a scene while Queenie is inside."- Wow, when did she thought about this plan? It's good.

"While the six is distracting the front we will wait for their men to to involve in that fight. Kyle will start moving when I give you the sign. I will also be the sniper to watch your back. I can't let you die there or that woman will kill me. "- I guess she know my wife.

"Do you have any clarification?"- I don't but I want to know how's Demonise.

"About the situation of Demonise, how is she?"- She sighed first.

"She's held captive inside that house.....with critical condition."- What?

"Critical? How?"

"As I told you, they formed an alliance that nobody expected. Those two are known as mortal enemy. The plan is perfect but the alliance is unexpected. Akuma wants to kill you and the lions wants to kill Demonise, that's a beneficial alliance for both sides. "- The spy we planted got got caught after they've returned to them  from the kidnapping. That's also a part of their plan to know if there's a spy."- Those assholes are pretty smart. "But of course I'm much more smarter than them. I made them plant a camera inside before they got caught? It's fortunate that they are all still alive."- I didn't know that the problem is this big.

"We will execute the plan two weeks from now, right after your graduation."- Why wait for two weeks?

"You promised Demonise that you'll graduate no matter what."- Ah, that promise. Of course.

"That two weeks will give us time to prepare so do it. Prepare your body, practice if needed. I'll kill you all if you got killed there."- What? Then she left.