I Need You //l.t.// [Taken]

"Last week, I got a text from my sister. 'I want to die, I need you.' I rushed home. Her heart has never been broken before; this scared me. She was sitting on the couch, very closed and cornered. Lost. I walked over and sat nect to her and she crumbled in my lap. I remember being broken and velnerable, so I let her cry and fall apart, then I looked down at her, told her everything would be okay and brushed her hair from her face. She smiled at me, because she new I was still broken, even a year later, but she new I did not lie.

        Five days ago, my sister texted me. 'I need you. Come now. Please...' I ran to her work, and she cried to me in the office. She missed him so much it made her ache to get out of bed. I know, I know, I said. She just laughed because she knew I was tell the truth and her hug got a little tighter, glad that she had someone close to hold on to.

        Two days later, I got a call. 'What are you doning? If you're not busy, please come home soon. just when you can, I'm going to be here all day.' So I took my time hanging out with my friends. She just needed someone to talk to, I'd be home in a hour anyways. I walked in the door and found her sleeping in my bed. She's been waiting on me all day, but didn't want to ruin my plans with my friends. How sweet? I covered her up and let her sleep.

        Yesterday I didn't get a text, or a call. I had a feeling that something was off. I left work early and went home. I texted her and she hadn't read my message yet. Iwent to her room and found her cutting herself. She was crying. I sat her on her bed and put my arm around her back. I didn't yell at her or judge her, but she looked at me like I was. I took the blade out of her hand and threw it away. 'But you did it and it helped.'I reply with a simple and straight, 'yes.' She looked me in the eyes and laid her head on my shoulder. She knew I could not lie, but she could see in my eyes how much more broken it had made me.

        Today, my sister went out with her friends. I did not get a text or a call. I did not get a gut feeling. I went home after work and she was still gone. She came home at 2 A.M. drunk and laughing. She sat on my bed and told me about the fun she had, how she never realized how much she missed her frineds, and she thanked me for being her guide when her life was very dark. She went to bed. It's now 4 A.M. and I'm sitting up, cutting myself, thinking of you. It's been a year since you left and I still can't talk about it. I haven't slept at night since the last time we talked six months ago. I'm still hoping, that one day, you'll come  back to me. I'm so lost and broken without you that I can't stand to look at myself. I'm awake, at 4 A.M. thinking about how I just saved my sister from living a life like mine, and though that makes me incredibly happy, I cut deeper again."

Okay, that was really deep and sad. I found it on tumblr. I think it should be Louis' ex's point of view, the excerpt I mean. So, like she helps her sister out of potential depression, only to fall deeper into her own. She hasn't talk to the Tomlinson'd since he left for tour around a year ago. What happens when the run into eachother again?