Prolouge

"And then another girl walked in and- babe are you listening to me?"

Of course I was listening to his non-stop stories about girls at his job.

"Babe?" he called me again.

"Yes I am babe" I replied still bored.

"No you're not, lagi nalang ba ganito Cres? You are not paying attention to me ano ba kasi yaang ginagawa mo?"

Yung totoo sino ba babae saming dalawa? Napakaarte tinalo pa ko.

"I am listening babe I am just doing a powerpoint for school" I answered.

"Can you do that later? It's babe time."sabi niya sabay pout. Nakakasuka.

Before, that pout and his kaartehan sa buhay ang mga bagay na hinuhumaling ko sa kanya but now those kaartehans are just plain annoying for me.

"Migs ano ba? parang kang bata this is schoolworks , priorities." I replied with a matching disgusted look.

His face turned serious. Hay eto nanaman tayo.

"Sige mukha namang mas masaya ka diyan sa ginagawa mo kesa makasama ako, just call me when you're ready to talk to your boyfriend again." he said while leaving opening the gate of my house.

Oh my god , I can't really keep up with this immature and maarte man. Paano ako hindi maiinis kung ang mga kwento naman sakin nito puro mga babaeng model na nakakasama niya sa trabaho. Yes he is a model. Akalain mo na yung maarteng lalaking yon ay nagtatrabaho na pala?

After a few more hours I'm already done with the powerpoint that I'm doing for tomorrow's presentation. I'm taking up business management because I will be the one who will handle our company in the future.

Tinawagan ko si Migs para makausap ko siya at magsorry. Ewan ko ba sa lalaking yan ako pa susuyo eh ako ang babae saming dalawa , but I love Migs don't get me wrong its just that the sparks are already gone you know? The kilig feeling is gone. Sa nakalipas na tatlong taon, pati iyong kilig nawala na din. At iyon ang laging dahilan ng paghihiwalay namin ni Migs that I am starting to be a robot daw na wala ng interest saming dalawa and other whatnots.

Sumagot naman agad si Migs pero hindi boses nya ang narining ko mga sigawan at malakas na musika ang bumungad sa aking tainga .

"Migs? Hello? Migs?" I said.

" Hello?"  A soft voice said to the line.

"Who is this?" I asked louder so the girl can here me.

"Ikaw ang who is this, girlfriend niya ko bakit? Sino ka ba? Kabit ka ba niya ha?" The girl replied

Kumunot ang noo ko sa sinabi ng babae.

"Where are you located? " I said to her now feeling mad and confused. Alam ko na maarte at immature si Migs pero alam ko na hindi siya iyong tipo na mambababae.

"At bakit ko sasabihin?"
"Kasi- "

Di ko na natuloy yung dapat kong sasabihin dahil pinutol na nung babae yung tawag. Buti nalang ay matatrack kong iyong phone niya dahil nagawa ko na ito dati ng minsan ay lasing din si Migs  kasama ang mga kaibigan niya.

I left my house and drove my car to the nearest bar that Migs' phone was located.

I got out of my car and approached the bar. I showed an ID to the bouncer to show that I am at legal age.

Just as the bouncer let me in , I bumped with a man that was just about to go outside. His musky scent lingered my nostrils that was the reason to look up to see the man with that pretty scent.

I saw a man that has brown tantalizing eyes , thick set of eyebrows , cute pointy nose, plump full lips, soft shiny hair, with a sharp jaw line that could chop me alive. But why is he wet?

This man is gorgeous! Para akong natulala ng mga ilang segundo bago siya nagsalita.

"Your damn boyfriend is hell wasted inside, go get that fcker he pisses me off big time lady."

The gorgeous man said.

The moment he said boyfriend I've come to my senses and remembered my objective why I am here

"O-oh y-yeah uhm thank you."

Just as he was walking away I remembered something. I called him and said

" Hey! Do you know me? And how did you know that my boyfriend is inside?" I said.

He just laughed without humour and said

"Of course I know you Crescent , how could I not remember the girl who played me?"