✿ cherry blossom // daisuke k. ✿

helloo :) this is my first one shots story soo enjoy
☆w☆

❥ req if you'd like
❥ pov : second person
❥ y/n x daisuke kanbe

(y/n) got introduced into division 1 through her cousin, haru kato. she was a talented detective and outsmarted many. y/n was admired by many around her.

due to complications however, haru and y/n decided that it would be best to move to a different headquarter.

you continued to be a promising detective for 6 years. ( you were 20 when you first started. )

work aside , you have never gotten close to any of your colleagues, especially a particular male. he's always about money. as if money can solve everything. you thought of him as a rich dork.

now 26 years old, you decided to take a break for a year or two before coming back to your tasks.

you put on your air force 1's and step out for a walk.

your boyfriend dumped you 2 months ago and your struggling to move on. you breathed the fresh morning air and tried to relax yourself.

" so the cherry blossom's have bloomed, i wish haru was here. " you petted mochi , your pet pomeranian.

haru was working , as usual.

you step outside of your house and closed the door shut.

the light of dawn lit up the city.

cherry blossom's bloomed everywhere.

the view from your apartment was really, really astounding.

" sugoi... " you said , smiling genuinely.

you walked around a colonnade of sakura blossoms.

you were still thinking about the manga you read the previous night. with the protagonist falling in love with a stranger, probably her soulmate.

as if that exists , you thought as it brought you back to reality.

you stood in front of a particular sakura tree and squat down, covering your face from showing your emotions.

why am i so weak? you thought.

you broke down, not being able to hold it in anymore. you sensed footsteps approaching and you immediately stood up, wiping your tears away.

you turned around and gazed at this guy and made eye contact.
he stared into your eyes seductively. you started to burn up and looked away.

" can i help you? " you mumbled.

" remember me, y/n ? "
he said.

you looked closer at his features and realised something-

no , is it him? you wondered.

" are you daisuke kambe? "
you whispered

" your right. i'm surprised you recognise me despite never communicating with me
before. "

" actually, that makes you stand out more so i found out more about you... " you said softly.

" y/n , you looked down , do you want 60,438 yen? i know that's not a lot , it's all i brought out today. "

" WHAT? 60,438 YEN IS A LOT! "
you shouted, forgetting about your manners.

" sumimasen. it really is a lot. "