Chapter 6

Y/n Pov

I was walking to the school building until I bumped someone until my book fall to the ground.

"Oh! Sorry I don't see you there!" You looked up as you picking up your book , you were shocked and can't believe the one that you bumped is the Very Devil Bullies , Taeyong with his gang.

He just stare at you and want to say something but you didn't notice and decide to walked away. As you about to walked he grab your wrist.

"Who told you to walked away ?" He said in a cold tone.

You are panic in the same time and you are speechless.

"Oh babe,are you scared?" My eyes widen as he said that.

"Who are you to call me babe?" I said to him.

"You shouldn't asked that,or you'll regret it." He replied

"Let her go now." Someone said in a cold voice.

I am trying to find that person and WALLA!! oh no... Choi Yeonjun. My eyes widened as I saw his cold face, as I was in my though I can feel pain,Taeyong hold my wrist and hold it tight, I scream in pain but it stopped as Yeonjun approach us and punch Taeyong. On the corner of Taeyong lips I could see it's bleeding but not that much.

"Let's go,this rat just disturbing us." He said to his gang and walked away,but before they walked away Taeyong whispered to me.

"Baby,this is not over yet." I could feel goosebump and I was scared that maybe he might kick me or kill me.

"Y/n-nah are you okay?" He said with worried face.

"Yeah,I'm okay." I replied.

He nodded to me and we both walked inside the school building together,I bid goodbye to Yeonjun before went to my classroom.

As I walked in I saw Beomgyu,I approached him.

"Good morning beombeom!!" He looked at me with a precious smile.

"Good morning Yn-ah,so.. did you sleep well last night?" He asked me.

"Oh yeah ofc!! But I'm still sleepy." He chuckled a bit.

"It's okay,you can sleep well tonight cause tomorrow we don't have school."

I just smiled at him and our teacher came in,

"Okay class, I just wanted to announced that we will have camping trip with all student in this school,we will sleep there in 5 days since we have enough tent for you but,you guys will have a partner and no no,you will not going to choose it but the principal will chose it,is that clear class?" She announced.

"Yes teacher." The whole class replied.

We start our lesson as usual but nothing much happen today,just like normal and I can't see Yeji and her friends anywhere.

As I walked home,someone grabbed my wrist making me startled. It was Yeonjun.

"Hey Y/n,are you free tomorrow?" Yeonjun asked me.

"Yeah,I'm free tomorrow, why?" I replied him.

"Wanna hangout with me tomorrow?" My eyes widened after he said that.

"Uh...sure." I answered directly.

"Okay,I'll pick you up at 3."

I answered him with a nod.