Chapter 9

Y/n POV

It was Monday and the day my parents will back to Korea and tomorrow we will have camping trip. I wonder who will be my partner at camping trip, I really hope I get the people who I know.

I went to my bathroom and take a quick shower, after that, I apply my makeup and fixed my messy hair, I went out of my room and saw my sister.

"Unnie, I'll get going now or else I'll be late." I told her as I grab my sandwich, my sister just hummed as respond.

I arrived safely at my school and walked to my locker, I was getting my book and someone tapped my shoulder softly, I smiled cause I thought it was Yeonjun, but then my smile faded because I saw Yeji and her friends looking down to the ground and she suddenly spoke out.

"Y/n...I'm sorry for what we did to you for 2 years, we really regret it, we really sorry, can we be friends?" I put on my blank face and stared at her face.

"How can I trust you?" I asked sarcasticly.

"We will proof it, please just forgive us.." I was kind of feel poor to her and I just sigh and forgive her. I could tell that they are very happy and we shake our hand as agreement to be friends.

I bid my goodbye to them before walked to my classroom, they offer me to have lunch with them and I agreed. I went to my classroom and saw Beomgyu, I have to him and he waved back, I sit and talking about random things with him until the teacher came in our class.

"Okay class, I just wanted to remind that tomorrow you will have a camping trip and don't forget you will be sleeping there for 5 days and please bring extra clothes and some medicine in case you're gonna have a fever, and please behave yourself when we got there, and don't forget that the principal will choose your own roommate,you will be going to the hall now for selecting your roommate."

After she said that we head to the school hall and take our seat according to our class. One by one of student stood up to get a random number inside the translucent box.

Time skip~

I went into my classroom and begin the lesson and if you wanna know what number I got , I got number 57 and I was wondering who will get the same number as mine, I shrugged it off and give my attention to the teacher.

/////

Thanks for reading this book!!

Stay safe!!😷