Detention

Sad souls dark clothes

Cam and Luce get detention for missing lesson

"This is your fault" I hiss sending a death glare at Cam

"I didn't force you to skip. As I recall you were pretty famished" cam says smirking twirling a pencil through his fingers.

"Silence" Randy screeches.

Cam was behind me and I could feel him poking my back with his pencil. Clearly amused drawing different shapes.

I turned around my eyes narrowing and take the pencil and snap it creating a sharp noise to penetrate the silent air.

"What did that poor pencil do you you" cam says innocently before his lips curled into a devious grin.

He was literally the devils son.

"Stop. Fucking. Annoying. Me?" I snap slamming his table.

Randy shoots me a annoyed glare before giving up and reading his newspaper. How sad.

"You're so cute when you're angry. I like it so feisty" cam says glaring into my eyes.

Oh those beautiful green eyes.

I blush my cheeks turning pink and I turn around not giving him the satisfaction of my beetroot face.

"Kitten" cam whispers.

I ignore him my hands tamping the table in attempt to pass time.

"Did I tell you how you're so cute and amusing to watch when you're frustrated. I love seeing you squirm" cam says teasing.

"You're sadistic" I say with no expression.

"No I'm just charming" cam says grinning wider.

"Whatever helps you sleep night" I say vacant.

"You" cam says with amusement in his voice.

"You're incorrigible" I say.

"That's what they tell me" cam says with victory laced in his voice.

I turned around.
He would have a face of angel if his lips would ever break farther apart. The edge is pushed up, scrunching his one eye up, making the brown appear black. His lips parted a centimeter, making it seductive to many.