16

a/n: Thank you to everyone who reached out. Very much appreciated 🙏 

I, initially, wanted to comment about the 12th episode but I'm not gonna except for ManType was cute and sad, right? 

This isn't a long update. Sorry!

Tine was standing several yards away from the Political Science's canteen. Through the window, he could see Sarawat sitting with his friends having lunch. He had come to talk to him but he wasn't able to muster up the courage.

What if he doesn't actually like Sarawat? What if he feels this way for him only because Sarawat had been too nice to him? Maybe his misplaced love was actually just gratefulness. His steps faltered.

It wouldn't be fair asking more from Sarawat if halfway through Tine wanted to back away.

Tine went back to his department.

*

Three days since Peuk told him to settle things with Sarawat, Tine was pacing around in his room in circles.

Even if he liked Sarawat, did he like him? Like that? Was he or could he be physically into him too? At this point, everything was just theoretical.

Theoretically speaking, Sarawat made him want to experience things he had never before. He made him feel in a way Tine couldn't ignore even if he wanted to.

Tine flopped back on his bed. 

Practically speaking, what would it be like to be with Sarawat?

Sarawat was rude, arrogant, attentive, kind even though he pretended to be not, a good sportsman, brilliant guitarist, being talented in general, moody, could sulk a lot, and apparently, liked Tine. Maybe he wasn't as intelligent as Tine had thought him to be. How could he like him? He had tons of people falling over their feet to be with him. Sarawat was handsome. He was tall, had big eyes, a nose Tine wanted to trace with his finger, lips Tine thought looked very kissable, big hands, toned muscles...

Tine wondered what it would be like to kiss him?

They had kissed once, Tine recalled wincing. Rather he had kissed him abruptly. No, not like that.

What would it be like to take his time and kiss him slowly and be kissed back and bite his lips?

Tine closed his eyes and slipped his hand under the waistband of his shorts.

What would it be like to touch him?