Introduction

I never knew it would be this hard to move away from my family.

Hi my name is miah, I’m 18 years old, and I just got kicked out of high school. Right in the middle of my year 12 exams. This was supposed to be the most important year of my whole entire life and now it’s all ruined. Now what am I meant to do with my life, my father has just kicked me out of home. I don’t even want to call it a home anymore, a home is where people are meant to feel safe and cosy, I’m just going to call it a house. I don’t belong there anymore.

 My father supposably “cared” about me so he bought me an apartment in Melbourne right on the beach, I’m not complaining but I didn’t want to move at all. My father said to me he wanted me to get my life back on track so I can go to college and get a good job.

I’m originally from Los Angeles. I lived there until I was 3 years old with my mother, father, my little sister Steph and my older brother Noah, until my mother got very sick and passed away, we then all moved to Sydney, Australia due to my dad getting a better job over there, and well I’m currently now living in Melbourne.

I can’t really remember much of Los Angeles because I was only little but I’m hoping to go back there someday soon when I’ve sorted out what I want to do with my life and when I’ve got a good job.

_______________________________

Hey Guys so that wasnt really a chapter, it was an introduction. 

Hope you like it (: