Chapter 4

HEY GUYS SO THIS CHAPTER ISNT VERY GOOD ENGLISH WISE. MY COMPUTER ISNT WORKING SO IM ON MY IPAD AND I GAVE UP ON EDITING IT BUT WHEN I GET MY COMPUTER FIXED ILL EDIT EVERYTHING OKAY :-)

I'm currently sitting on my bed thinking of what had just happened.
I cant believe Luke had just kissed me. I feel really rude for leaving James after the day we had but I couldn't stay there, after all James was going to call me, that's if Luke told him.
Interrupting my thoughts was my phone ringing.

I read the caller ID. It was james.
I swipped the phone to unlock and i was now on the phone with james... this is going to be interesting.
"hello" i said into the phone.
"MIAH ARE YOU OKAY? WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU HURT?" james said, throwing all these questions at me.
"James im fine, i just had to leave after what luke..." I stopped myself, i couldn't tell him what had happened, what if he was angry at me or luke.
wait why would he be angry, its not like he likes me or anything.
"miah.. what did luke do?"
"he... he kissed me" i replied.
"HE FUCKING WHAT" james beamed into the phone.
"I was thirsty and da-" he cut me off.
"oh so you were thirsty you went and hooked up with luke".
"NO YOU IDIOT LISTEN TO ME".
"i was thirsty so dana told me to go get a drink from the kitchen and i didnt know where they were so dana told me to follow luke and he was being very rude to me and i was about to ask him why but before i could ask him he kissed me and no i didnt kiss back, i pushed him off of me and he told me i was going to be the next girl he was going to use" i told james.
"miah stay away from him, he's dangerous, he is not good to be around.. im going to kill him". "JAMES DONT HURT HIM".
before i could say anything more he had hung up, that's it i had to go over to Luke's and stop him before things get out of hand.
I'm really angry at luke but james cant just hurt him, it was one mistake and can be forgotten.
I ran to my closet and slipped on a jumper and my shoes, got in my car and started driving as quickly as possible to the brooks' house.

JAMES POV:
I knew this was going to happen.
i knew luke was going to try and get with miah but i didnt think it was going to happen this quickly, especially before i could warn miah about it.
luke isn't doing to well right now but i don't need him to hurt miah.
i like her, i like her alot. she's different.
im now at the front door to Luke's house.
i open the door and start looking for luke, i cant find him anywhere all i can see is jai in the kitchen.
"where is luke" i say to jai.
"in our room, why?" jai replied back.
before i could answer him i ran upstairs to the twins room.
i knocked at there door trying to be calm but inside i was raging.
"come in" i hered luke say behind the door.
"LUKE WHY THE HELL DID YOU KISS MIAH, YOU'VE KNOWN HER FOR 5 MINUTES AND YOU DO THAT AND TELL HER YOU WERE GOING TO USE HER? I KNOW THAT YOUR GOING THROUGH A HARD TIME BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO TRY AND GET WITH EVERY FUCKING GIRL YOU SEE" i yelled at luke.
"oh nice to see you too james" luke sarcastically replied to me.
by now i was getting really angry.
i just wanted to punch him right in the face.
"luke im not fucking around, stay away from her and get your self sorted out, i mean it." I told luke dead serious.
"James come on, it's not like your her boyfriend, plus im older, she would like a more... lets say experienced person" luke smirked at me.
"luke why are you being like this. you have thousands of fans, heaps of friends and your wonderful family trying to support you but your just making things ten times more harder for yourself. we are all here to support you. i know what happened was terrible.. we all miss her luke." I told him very softly trying not to hurt him.
see for the past 3 months luke has been having it tough.
his girlfriend gem passed away in a car crash.
it was tough on all of us but especially luke.
we all miss her.
Ever since luke has been getting into every girls pants he sees, he has also gotten him self addicted to drugs.
He doesn't take them everyday but when he does he takes a lot of them.
We are all very worried but we don't know what to do.
"THE FANS DONT CARE ABOUT ME AT ALL, EITHER DO YOU OR MY FAMILY. THE FANS ONLY LIKE ME BECAUSE I AM LUKE BROOKS AND THEY FEEL SORRY FOR ME, SOMETIMES I WISH ALL THIS FAMOUS SHIT WOULD GO AWAY AND I COULD BE A NORMAL PERSON. NOW GET OUT SO I CAN TAKE SOME STUFF." luke yelled at me.
That's it, I can't take this anymore.
Before I could think my fist was connected with his face.
He can't take drugs that could kill him everytime he's upset.
"GET OFF ME JAMES" he yelled at me.
"NOT UNTIL YOU GIVE UP THE DRUGS, THEY ARE GOING TO KILL YOU" I yelled back. "GOOD NO ONE CARES ANYWAY" he said.
Woah this isn't going to end.
I turned my head to see jai standing at the door.
"WHATS GOING ON? JAMES GET OFF OF HIM"
"NOT UNTIL HE STOPS TAKING SHIT. I CANT BEAR TO SEE HIM LIKE THIS ANYMORE" i yelled back at jai.
then all i see is beau and daniel rushing in being followed by dana and... oh no.
miah is here.
"JAMES GET OFF LUKE. ALL HE DID WAS KISS ME, IT CAN BE FORGOTTEN. OH MY GOD DID YOU PUNCH HIM?" miah yelled.
"yes" i said as quiet as possible, trying to be honest but hoping she wouldn't hear me.
"James dont ever talk to me again okay, I came here leaving back my old life hoping everything would be fine but really I've just messed everything up. i knew i should have stayed in Sydney.. im sorry jai, beau, dana and daniel but i have to leave" miah said with tears in her eyes.
wow, I've really messed up this time.