Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and the sun beaming through my curtain.

actually it was the totally opposite, I woke up to the sound of dogs barking and the baby crying next door and to top the morning off it was pouring rain outside, I love rainy days but only when I'm inside having a lazy day. I honestly don't get Melbourne weather, it's meant to be summer and it's like this, honestly doesn't make sense to me.

anyway I made the decision to pull the doona and sheets off of me, climb out of bed and make my way to the bathroom seeing as I was hanging out with James today in town. I took my hair out of my messy bun that I fell asleep in last night and hopped into the shower with the nice warm water towering over me, I decided to wash my hair and actually make an effort of looking nice today.

Once I got out of the shower I sat on my bed with my towel wrapped around me, I opened my laptop and looked up Melbourne weather. I could clearly see it was raining but I needed to know if it was going to be cold or muggy, I had no idea what to wear. it turned out it was going to be 19 degrees ((19 degrees Celsius is 66 degrees Fahrenheit)) "ahhh perfect" I said to myself.

I opened my suitcase rambling through my clothes to find something to wear.

You could say I was very messy and un organised seeing as though I haven't unpacked anything.

I ended up wearing some black skinny jeans, a maroon cardigan, and my cream coloured combat boots and to top it off I wore a wrap around scarve. I decided to straighten my hair and put light makeup on. I actually looked fairly decent if I do say myself.

I started heading to the kitchen because I was so hungry and needed coffee, I opened the pantry and all there was were tins of baked beans and tin spaghetti. Well it looks like I'm going to star bucks for breakfast.

I grabbed my bag and headed out the front door, something caught my eye, there was a brand new black jeep parked in my drive way, as I started to walk closer there was a note tucked underneath the windshield wipers.

"To dear Miah, if you're going to get a job I don't want you catching the train every day, I want you to have a new car, I know I kicked you out but I want you to get your life back on track and this is a start, have a nice day girlie".

I am honestly shocked; I officially have the best father ever. This made my morning a whole lot better.

I opened up the door and started to drive the car. I made my way to the city and found the closest star bucks to where I was meeting James shortly. We were meeting at 12pm and it was only 11am so I had plenty of time to spare.

Melbourne actually was a beautiful city. I haven't explored all near enough of the city but that what James is there for today.

"One tall caramel frappuccino and one bacon & gouda breakfast sandwich please" I said to the lady behind the counter.

"Extra cream on your frappe darling"?

"yes thanks you" I replied.

It was now 12pm and I was sitting where James had told me waiting for him.

"HEY MIAH" "OVER HEAR" I heard James yell out behind me, he was with a few other people from what I could see.

"Hey James" I smiled at him.

"Hey, we are going to be leaving these losers soon but I would like to introduce you to them"

"this is Jai and his girlfriend Emma".

Emma was absolutely stunning, she was just about as tall as Jai, she had strawberry blonde hair, close enough to being a ranger, she had the most perfect eyebrows I've ever seen which stood out over her blue eyes.

Then I looked over at jai and studied his face. Jai had brown hair, he had an eyebrow piercing, and he was very skinny and had the most gorgeous smile ever.

"Nice to meet you both" I said to Jai and Emma.

'This is Daniel and his girlfriend Lauren"

"nice to meet you two" I replied

Daniel had brown hair, a little lip stud and the dopiest smile but it was cute.

Next to him was Lauren, she looked about 5'5, she had brown hair, really pretty blue eyes and pale skin, she had the cutest little nose and she was very pretty!

"This is beau and his girlfriend Mariah"

"nice to meet you guys"

Mariah was beautiful, she was about 5'3, not that much shorter than beau, she had moussy brown medium length hair, pretty light brown eyes.

Then I looked over to beau, he had the most amazing piercing green eyes, and was very short, he also looked like the oldest out of all of them.

"And last but not least this is Dana, one of my good friends"

"hey Dana, nice to meet you".

Dana had long wavy brown hair, beautiful hazel coloured eyes, she was short but she was very pretty which made me feel a bit self conscious.

"Shall we get going Miah?"

"Yeah sure, nice meeting you all, bye guys" as we all said our good byes James and I started walking off. "

HEY GUYS I HAVENT UPDATED IN ALMOST A MONTH IM SOSOOSO SORRY BUT IVE BEEN BUSY WITH CHRISTMAS AND I HAD NO WIFI FOR 2 WEEKS BUT IM BACK NOW SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS LITTLE CHAPTER, IM INTRODUCING SOME OF THE CHARACTERS!!!! ILL WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER TOMORROW SO STAY TUNED, LOVE YOU ALL BYE :)))))