I'm back! Please Read

Hi guys!

I talk too much, so I'm going to say the point of this chapter right up here and you can continue to read if you want to know the details or just comment here:

I plan on rewriting this book, but I have some new ideas. I can either continue writing from this point or completely start over from Chapter 1 with different details. Which do you prefer? Please comment here with a reply.

For the inexcusably long explanation, I rewatched "Extra-ordinary You the other day" and I realized a lot more things and thought of new ideas as compared to when I first came up with this idea. (For example I think it's implied that Ha Ru might be an orphan, and I kind of screwed up some time stuff.) I can either continue the original storyline and make it work, or I can start over from the beginning with the new details. I figured I should give you guys, as the readers, the chance to decide since I'm fine with either.

By the way, I'm sorry for just disappearing like that. As the drama ended and I moved on to new dramas, I kind of grew less attached to this story, but now that I've been in quarantine for a month my eyes keep wandering back. . . . (Also, the constant votes and additions to reading lists really made me want to to continue this as well!)

I'm posting this chapter now because I wanted to be sure that I would have the time and motivation to keep updating (I end school this week and we're still in quarantine where I live) and I thought I shouldn't delay this any longer.

Anyway, sorry for this long chapter. I know most of you are probably disappointed that this isn't a new chapter, but I promise you that one will come very soon! Based on your comments, I'll have a chapter up 24 hours after I receive 5 comments. Please comment your thoughts, guys, even if you've never voted or commented before, I'm begging you. 🙏

***

Also, this might be really bad timing, but my friend and I joined Webtoon's Short Story contest that started 4/30. I already posted about it on my messenger board, if you're following me, but if you guys could check that out as well, it would mean so much to us.

 I already posted about it on my messenger board, if you're following me, but if you guys could check that out as well, it would mean so much to us

It's called "Lily" and our name is "YouR and GoaT." Of course, you don't have to check it out if you want to, only if you like webtoons already or you're bored or something.

Anyway, that's all for this chapter. Thank you so much for reading this story and giving so much love to it. See you guys soon!