Chapter One: After

Blythe

The sun shines through my windows in my room. I roll over in my bed and cover my face groaning. It’s been almost 2 months since I broke up with Harry and it hasn’t been easy. He’s called every day, got the boys to call but I ignored them all. I sigh to the sound of my phone going off. I can tell by I knew you were trouble playing its Harry. I pick it up and pressing ignore laying my head back on my pillow. I sleep for a few more minutes before my phone goes off again. The same ringtone. The same person.  The same reaction.

Fucking hell! Leave me alone!  I press ignore and sit up in my bed, I swing my legs over the side and lazily walk to the bathroom. I peel off my shirt and pajama shorts tossing them on the ground and turn on the shower. I cut the shower a few minutes later and wrap a towel around my body walking to my closet. I drop the towel down and change into my light blue and flower SEAFOLLY Balconnet Bikini top and matching bottoms. I put my light blue H&M Butterfly sleeve beach tunic on and pack a bag for the beach and grab my car keys and drive to the beach.

       When I get there I set up my spot and watch the water for a bit, then I take my shorts and top off and go to the edge and walk in no one was here today so it was nice and quiet. I swim out to the Bowie and hang on to it I look back at the beach and see someone setting up a spot. I stay at the Bowie and watch the person; it looks like a man, with brown hair, brown curly hair. I can’t make out his face. I sit on top of the bowie and think, after a while I look back up and see the man start to swim then stop and rush back to the beach like he saw something that spooked him, I look behind me and see storm clouds, giant waves coming I jump down and try to swim back but I’m being pulled down under the water

"HELP!” I scream hoping that the person could hear me “HELP! SOMEONE! PLEASE HELP!” I continue to scream “HELP! HELP!” I scream and see the person jump in the water and begin to swim to me. “HEL…..” I feel a quick sharp pain in my head and begin to black out while falling I see the bottom of the metal bowie but nobody coming must have dreamed it I say in my head I think that this is how I’m going to die and just before I lose consents and see someone, I see a face.  I see nothing. Black.

  The darkness liked to keep me pulled in. I welcomed it. it seemed welcoming, so I did. Beeping pulls me out of the darkness. I blink my eyes and blinding lights make them shut again. Beeping sounds happen in the back ground and i want to wake up again, open my eyes but the darkness pulls me back and is strong. i can't fight it afer while and i fall back into the darkness.

2 Weeks Later

    I open my eyes and see a blinding light. I look around the empty room to find im in a, what do you call it? Hospital! Im in a hospital.

“Oh good you’ve woken up” some guy dressed in white says. I node and stay quiet. “Now, Miss Do you remember anything? A name? Anything.” The man asks. I close my eyes and try to remember and shake my head.

“O-only a person. Black figure that’s all” he nodes and I sigh looking at my fingers.

“Hey, hey it will be fine, we will release you and im sure once you get back to your own place everything will come back” he shakes my hand and I sit in the bed for a bit trying to remember some things. I sit there till someone. A girl comes in. I smile at her and she hugs me. I hug her back and she sits in the chair next to my bed. “I heard you don’t remember anything” she begins. I node

“Yes, I don’t remember anything. Just a black figure” I say. Her nodes

“I’m Eleanor, im one of your best friends. You are Blythe; here I’ll tell you more on the way to your place.” She passes me a bag of cloths. I smile

“Thank you Eleanor” I get out of the bed and walk to the bathroom. I put the bag down and open it, taking out some jeans a shirt, a bra, clean underwear and shoes. I take the hospital gown off and slip into the under wear and put on some blue ripped poka dot jeans. I put my bra on and a light blue jumper with a camera on it. I put on the black shoes called Toms, their comfy. I smile and take the bag back out and stand in front of Eleanor. “Ready?” I node

“Yea im ready” she smiles and looks at my hair.

“Wait, let me fix this” she turns me around and does a few things with my hair then turns me back. “Perfect, let’s go” I follow her out to a black car. I open the side door and take a seat.  We drive and she tells me about my life who I am. We drive past a beautiful mansion, I feel like I know the place but I don’t remember. We stop at this cute and beautiful house by a beach. I get out but she stays in the car. She rolls down her window

“Hey, I have to go. My boyfriend needs me for a family thing. I’ll call you later. Bye sweetie!” she rolls up her window and drives away. I look back at the house and look around the front area. It was beautiful pictures and other things everywhere. I look around the living room area and look at all the pictures and things I have.  I wonder around the rest of the house. It looks to be someone has been here or it’s just how I like the place.

I wonder up to what must be my room and look around. On the bed I see a mobile phone, I pick it up and slide my finger across the screen and it comes up with a password. I sigh and try a few different numbers till I get it. It comes up with a picture of me. Weird. I keep going through to see if I can find out more about who I am. 

I open the messages and find someone called ‘Kitten’ opening the messages to read them, I find there all directed to a girl named Blythe. My name is Blythe. I read through them and get even more confused. So I decide to would call this person. Pressing the call button and wait. The line clicks and someone answers “Hello” a male voice says.

“Um Hi, is this Blythe?” I hear a boom sound then some sobs or something.