Chapter Three: After

Blythe

         After a while I hang up on the person. I put the phone in my pocket and look around my room. It was beautiful, green brown room, with carpet and a soft and huge bed, a fire place and three large windows with a side table and couch, lounge chair. I feel in love with it. I go over to the shelf by my bed and look through it, it has trophies and ribbons for dancing along with some scrapbooks that say VS Fashion 2010, 2011, all up to 2013. I must be a model or both. I head back down the stairs of the house and wonder each room. One was full of books and a few couches and chair, the other the kitchen and living room.

        I walk up to this room with huge light shade of brown wood; I push them open to studio, with hard wood floors and stereo. I walk in and feel something in me change. I walk over to the stereo and press play letting the music fill my ears till I feel my body move, and take over. My mind tunes out to the music and I move my body doing different moves, across the room and around the room. I look in the mirrors and see me, dancing. I smile and close my dancing to the beat. I felt like me. Like this was home. I take my foot down on the floor throwing my head back pushing my chest in the air. Closing my eyes, panting, I look in the mirror again and smile.

        I turn the music off and walk out of the room; just as I leave I feel the floor beneath my head and my eyes closing.  The song, the music I just heard replays in my head. It has meaning, or something I just did. I begin to remember something. A name. A person. I don’t yet remember who he is, just the name. Harry.

          I wake up moments later, with the name still in my head, who or what does it mean. I walk out of the room and go to the living room sitting on the couch and closing my eyes thinking hard enough it hurts. I got nothing just his name. I take a pen and see and empty notebook and flip to the first page writing down Memories the underneath I write Harry and the other things I remembered or was told.  I put the notebook down and look around. I close my eyes and try to remember more. Nothing. I need help. I go back up to my room and pick up the mobile phone again, I go through the contacts and look at the different names. I pick out one called Niall. I dial the number and hear an Irish accent at the other end. “Um Hi, N-Niall” I say hoping he knows me.

“B-Blythe! Oh my god Blythe!” he shouts sounding happy. I smile a little

“Hi, I um. Need to talk to you….now”

“Yes! Yes! I’ll be over in a few minutes!”

“Ok……” im cut off when he hangs up on me. Well I guess I just have to wait. I look down at what im wearing and decide to change. I make my way up to my room and open my closet and grab some black skinny jeans and a white tank top with the words ‘LONDON’ on it.  I leave my hair the way it was and head back down stairs just as I hear the doorbell. I go to the huge doors and open them to a blond haired Irish boy.  I smiled at him and he hugs me tightly picking me up and spinning me. I laugh and he sets me down again. “Blythe! Im so happy to see you! When you left and never called any of us” I bite my lips

“Niall, I lost my memory” I blert out. His face changes from joyful to sad.

“Y-You did?” he asks shaky.

I node, “But! I remember some things and I need help reminding me of things. Could you help me?” I ask. He smiles and nodes.

“Sure, I would love to help” he says. I smile and lead him to the massive living room again. I sit on the couch next to him and show him my note book with the things Eleanor told me and the name I remembered.

“Does it mean anything? The name. Harry. Do it or the person mean anything to me?” I ask. His nodes and I feel my heart begin to race.

“Harry is, or at least was your boyfriend…” he begins. “I never seen him so crazy for a girl before you. He loved you with all his heart and you loved him back just the same.” He smiles