Chapter Four: Before

1 Year Ago

Harry

                I’m at Blythe’s fitting for her upcoming fashion show and she looks amazing. And im not just saying that because she’s only in a bra and underwear. But when she smiles and her laugh just bring a grin to my face. I sit back in my seat and watch as Blythe goes gets fitted walks a little then goes and tries another one. Sometimes she will look at me and wink other times she will pose while I take picture. This fitting lasted almost all day and by the time she was done it was past 5 clock. Pulling her hair out of the back of her leather jacket Blythe wave’s goodbye to the people who helped fit her and held my hand walking out.

“So” she asks looking up at me “What did you think?” I smile down at her when we walk out the building the fittings where held and pull her into my arms, wrapping them around her waist.

“I thought that my girlfriend looked amazing and incredibly hot in those little outfits she wore” I say with smirk and lean down kissing her lips gently. She moves her hands into my hair and keeps them there while we kiss.  I pull away and grin.

“You know what tomorrow is?” she asks as we get into my car. I smile already knowing. It’s or on year dating anniversary and I plan on asking her to move in with me. 

“Yea I know and I have something big planed so keep your schedule clear. All day” I say and drive her back to her flat. Blythe grins and nodes.

“Okay I will” she says and kisses my lips. “I’ll see you tomorrow my love” she says and grabs her purse climbing out of the car. I smile and wave before driving off. I had a meeting at this house by the beach I want to buy and surprise Blythe with tomorrow.

                I pull up at this luxurious beach house and smile at the realtor when I get out of the car.

“I’ll take it” is all I say and hand the realtor a check for the amount of money. He smiles and nodes.

“Glad to helped Mr. Styles and the old owners say that all the things inside were included in the price and its move in ready when you are ready” he says and hands me the keys. I take them and walk inside looking around. It was perfect, huge glass windows leading to the backyard, a giant kitchen that leads right into the living room. Three bedrooms and one master suit with a bathroom attached to the master suit. Blythe was going to love this place and I already do. I call El and Louis making sure they know what to do tomorrow while I get all of Blythe’s things form her place and bring them here.

Blythe

                I roll over in bed to the smell of bacon, eggs, pancakes and toast. I sit up in bed and smile. Harry must be here and this must be our anniversary breakfast. I push away the covers and jump out of bed running to the kitchen. I stop mid tracks when I see Louis and Eleanor standing in my kitchen. I frown and tie up the light pink and white stripped VS Fashion Show robe and walk over to them.

“Um hey guys” I say and smile a little. They both grin back at me.

“Morning Blythe!” El says in cheerful tone with a cup of coffee in her hands. I frown and sit next to her at my breakfast bar. Louis passes me a cup of coffee and I take a sip.

“Thanks, so um what are you all doing here? You know its Harry and mine anniversary today right?” I ask and look at them both taking a sip of my coffee.

“We know, Harry sent us over to bring breakfast, he is busy setting up your surprise” El says and giggles giving Louis a knowing look. I’m so far very confused.

“Okay so when will Harry be here?” I ask and look at the yummy food Louis set in front of me. I take a fork full of eggs and take a bit.

“Were dropping you off at his place” El says and eats her pancakes. I node and eat. Great start to my one year dating anniversary I spend the morning with my best friends and not my boyfriend. After breakfast I go to my room to get dressed. I put on a pair of black and white stripped high wasted shorts with little gold buttons and a white criss cross back tank top with some simple black Toms. I tie my hair into a Mohawk pony-tale and I grab my purse going out to meet Louis and El.