Prologue

Many years ago, in the realm of Candra, there were four tribes. These tribes each represented one of the six elements: Earth, Fire, Water, Air, Light and Dark. The six elements each made up the realm and kept harmony between the land. Each element relies on another, if one were to become broken and corrupt, the realm would fall, leaving it in complete chaos and disarray.

However, if one were to become too powerful, the other elements would die. For fire needs air. Earth needs water and darkness needs light. The four tribes each took it upon themselves to split the land, harness the elements, and keep the peace in the realm. This formed what was once known as the Elemental Tribes.

The Elemental Tribes were each given their own name: The Terra Tribe harnessed the Earth, the Ignis Tribe harnessed the Fire, the Aqua Tribe harnessed the Water, and the Caeli Tribe harnessed the Air. That left the elements of Light and Darkness.

The two remaining elements were divided between the two rulers of the realm. A brother born of the light and a brother born of the darkness. Splitting the two elements did not divide the brothers, they protected and harnessed the elements together with the support and love of their loyal subjects.

For many years the realm lived in peace, life flourishing through the land. Until one day, a mysterious sorcerer wanting the realm to fall into chaos, bestowed a curse upon them, transforming the two princes into vicious beasts. The Prince of Light became angry at the Prince of Darkness and gave into the beast's violent nature, attacking the Prince of Darkness. The two princes fought until the Prince of Darkness apprehended his brother and exiled him from the Kingdom. The Prince of Darkness took the protection of both the elements of Light and Darkness into his own hands and the Prince of Light swore to return for what was rightfully his.

Many moons passed after that dreadful day, and the Prince of Darkness was told of an alliance with the rivaling Kingdom and his brother. In fear of the element of Light falling into the wrong hands, he gave the element to close, trusted friends, creating the Lux Tribe. Soon enough, the Prince of Light returned with his alliance starting the Great War.

The Great War lasted for many years, resulting in the loss of hundreds of lives, until the five tribes and the Prince of Darkness decided on a course of action to end the war. The tribes and the Prince agreed to use the power of the six elements combined. This decision however came with a cost. Many lost their lives that day, half of the mortal population gained magic-like abilities causing the creation of different species of magic users. However, before the Prince of Light breathed his last breath, he cursed his brother and his bloodline forevermore.

The Prince of Darkness and his Kingdom were soon lost to time, and nobody knows if this curse remains but it is said that his descendant roams this land to this day...