8

Hoseok was sleeping resting on Yoongi's lap whilst talking to Namjoon and Jin. "So...you're gonna go find some guns or whatever you can find... and we stay here?" Yoongi asked. "Yeah... and here." Namjoon threw a couple fruits over then said, "Try to stay here all costs... Jimin and Taehyung know your names so just tell them who you are." Yoongi nodded then Namjoon and Jin left. Yoongi looked at Hoseok and he was fast asleep. He sighed and put his head down to get some rest too.

Jungkook woke up groaning and for a moment he forgot where he was. But that turned over when he looked down at his beaten up, bruised body tied up and weak. He sat up groaning then put his head back and let out a deep sigh. "So you're awake?" Jungkook snapped his head up to the noise and saw someone staring at him. Him. The same guy who beat him a couple of hours ago. The guy came over and lifted Jungkook's chin up harshly forcing him to look at him. Jungkook stared into his eyes with his lips parted slightly, trying to control his anger. "At least you're not crying anymore" the guy scoffed then let go of Jungkook and crouched down in front of him. "...Why are you doing this?" Jungkook asked but it came out as a sob. The guy smirked then said, "It's fun." "Why?! What have I done to you to deserve this?!" Jungkook's eyes were tearing up by now. "What have you done? Don't you recognize me, huh? You shot my damn leg in that stupid store!" Jungkook widened his eyes and remembered the guy who tried to kill him, but he ended up being shot in the leg. And that was him. The guy right in front of him. "And to mention, I saw you threatening someone else, I swear it was one of those guys that was here before. So you're up to our level, don't pretend like you've done nothing wrong." The reality hit Jungkook hard. Yes, he sort of saved Jimin's life but he threatened them... he had gone to the worst level. He hung his head low and sobbed quietly, and he heard snicker then footsteps going away from him. He looked up and the guy was gone. Then he lost it. He dug his face into his knees and sobbed loud, annoyed, angry and digusted at himself. He just wanted everything to be over. He just wanted to end it, end.. his life.

Jimin and Taehyung were dragging themselves back to the forest with a bottle of water and a knife in hand. They couldn't find Yoongi or Hoseok so they were worried. What if Namjoon and Jin didn't find them...? Then they were really done for. They finally arrived and froze when they saw two sleeping figures in front of them. "Umm... hello?" Jimin asked cautiously. Yoongi snapped his eyes open then rubbed them and looked up slowly to meet Jimin and Taehyung's stare. It was silent for a moment then Yoongi asked, "Are you Jimin and Taehyung?" Jimin nodded then asked, "Who are you?" "I'm Yoongi... and this is Hoseok" he said looking down at the sleeping guy on his lap. Jimin squealed and Taehyung chuckled at him, Yoongi looking at them confused. "Thank god, you know Namjoon and Jin, right?" Yoongi nodded then said, "They've gone to find some stuff, not sure when they'll be coming back." "Ok... well, Taehyung get some rest. You still have a fever" Jimin said putting the back of his hand on Taehyung's forehead to check his temperature. Taehyung sighed and nodded, and they both sat down next to Yoongi and Hoseok. Taehyung rested his head on Jimin's shoulder and closed his eyes, letting out a quiet sigh. Jimin payed his attention towards Yoongi who was looking at Hoseok with a sad expression on his face. "...Is he ok?" Jimin asked eventually. Yoongi sighed and said, "He's been through a lot... some guys took him, and me and Jungkook got him out." "Oh, that's how he helped you." Yoongi nodded then asked, "What happened with you then?" "Well... he sort of saved my life... he threatened us at first but then saw the state I was in, so he helped me. Later he came rushing to us asking for the medical kit he gave us, and rushed off." "That was us. We needed it for Hoseok." "Ah..." Jimin looked down his eyes closing slowly then he heard a chuckle, making him open his eyes. "You tired?" Yoongi asked him. He nodded briefly then Yoongi gently pulled his head to rest on his own shoulder, wrapping his arm around Jimin's waist. "Sleep, I've already slept." Jimin wrapped his arm around Taehyung's waist so that he wouldn't fall, and then he closed his eyes and relaxed, falling sleep almost immediately.

The next day Namjoon and Jin came back. They luckily managed to find quite a lot of useful stuff. They found 3 guns, a knife and a pellet gun. On top of that they found a water bottle and a juice bottle, as well as a crisp packet and a granola bar. They also managed to find a half empty medical kit and a blanket. "Hey guys!" Namjoon called out. Yoongi opened his eyes slightly, first of all realising that he had fallen asleep ontop of Jimin's head. Jimin and Taehyung woke up, as well as a groaning Hoseok. "Whoaaa" Taehyung said amazed by the amount of things Namjoon and Jin managed to find. "We need to go, now. We don't know what they could've done to Jungkook in this time." Hoseok sat up slowly, leaning against Yoongi for support. "Will you be ok?" Yoongi asked Hoseok, who looked pretty much half dead. Hoseok groaned and dug his face into Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi sighed and looked up at Namjoon and Jin who sat down on the ground infront of them. "We might have to improvise..." Namjoon said. "Improvise... what do you mean?" Yoongi asked. Namjoon sighed and said, "We can't all win this. At least, get through this all together." "So... what are you thinking...?" Jimin asked this time. "I'm thinking... we have to spilt up." They all widened their eyes at this. Namjoon sighed again then said, "Taehyung and Hoseok, stay here as you're feeling weak. The rest of us will get Jungkook out and run away as a distraction, so Jungkook can come back here." "There's no way I'm leaving Taehyung again after last time" Jimin said, holding onto Taehyung's hand tightly. Taehyung rubbed circles on Jimin's hand with his finger then said, "We're gonna have to split up, you know that." Jimin but his lip and looked down, then Yoongi asked, "What if they follow Jungkook?" "They won't" Namjoon said. Everyone looked at Namjoon then he said, "Yoongi, they don't know what you look like. Go in there and make it look like you're killing him, but you're not. Then we'll come in and lead them away, and they'll think that Jungkook is dead so they won't worry about leaving him alone." "...They could still find them." "They won't. This place is far away. But... if that happens..." He put a gun down on the log next to Taehyung. "Run. As fast and far away as you can." Taehyung nodded, his eyes tearing up slightly. He's already been seperated from Jimin and he felt as worried and heartbroken as ever. He didn't want that to happen again. "Let's go. Come on." Namjoon stood up and Jin sighed, standing up too. Jimin pulled Taehyung into a hug before standing up, Yoongi doing the same with Hoseok. "Really run away if they find you, ok?" Namjoon told Taehyung and Hoseok. "Ok..." Taehyung mumbled. Namjoon sighed and they set off to save Jungkook.