2

Donghyuck woke up to the sound of his cellphone ringing

Donghyuck woke up to the sound of his cellphone ringing. With sleepiness still intoxicating his brain he picked it up, only to hold it far away from his face to wait for Renjun to stop screaming.

It currently was 2 AM. Their plane would leave at 6 AM and he would have to sit next to his best friend, who had been on edge since Donghyuck said he would come to America with him, for fourteen hours and honestly the tan male had no idea how he was going to survive it.

He rubbed his tired eyes before he swung his long legs over the edge of his two person bed. His arms stretched above his head and a satisfying pop came from the joint of his left shoulder.

He silently peaked behind his curtains and took a small moment to look at Seoul's night scenery. The starry night sky was cloudless and a small layer of snow had covered the streets. When Donghyuck did his weather check of Idaho and saw the highest temperature during his time there would be -2.8°C he might have creamed himself. The male loved the cold winter days of the year more than anything. Summer was too hot and sticky, it made you lazy. During winter he always felt fresh and ready to concur anything.

"The cold never bothered me anyway~" Donghyuck singsonged before closing his curtain and making his way towards his bathroom to brush his teeth and freshen up.

He would be there with Renjun for one month. The competition was currently three weeks away. The two of them decided to stay a week longer to just relax and do some fun stuff because the both of them knew the Chinese male was mostly going to train for the upcoming weeks.

When Donghyuck was stuffing his last used necessities like his toothbrush and deodorant in his suitcase his eyes fell on his open closet. On the floor level shelve stood his lonely ice skates and his very used ballet shoes.

Donghyuck never stopped doing ballet for some reason. He blamed it for not being as confrontational as actually skating again. He contemplated for a good ten minutes before he let out a soft sigh and grabbed a plastic bag. The white leather skates disappeared into it before they were stuffed into his already too full suitcase.

Maybe in their last week they would go skate outside on some frozen lake or something for fun. That would be alright.

After another thirty minutes Jungwoo, Renjun and Lucas drove their small car in front on Donghyuck's appartement building. After he had stuffed his suitcase in the already cramped space of the car he got into the backseat next to Renjun, behind Jungwoo was in control of the small vehicle.

Donghyuck was glad Lucas wasn't driving. The last time he had gotten into the car with the elder male was solely because Renjun had convinced him his half brother was that bad of a driver but boy was he wrong. Donghyuck felt like he had been in one of those terrible fast and the furious movies while they raced through the streets of Seoul at a speed he assumed was around 10 km/h higher than the legal limit. He had thrown up right after he came out of the car.