Twelve || If Only

Note:
I was being way too active on Twitter and completely forgot that I'm supposed to be updating and rewriting. Sorry about the paragraphs being spread out a lot, I had to post it on AO3.

⚠️ THE FULL CONTENT IS PUBLISHED ON MY AO3! Link is on my profile! If you want me to personally message you the link, please dm me. ⚠️

Next chapter, I'll start writing in third pov to try something new.

If OnlyKatō's Place || 20XX

If Only
Katō's Place || 20XX

* * *

Misaki

Daisuke Kambe, the man remaining before me, took hold of my arm and hauled me out of the building. I had no bad things to say, however, regardless of whether I should hate him, everything I could do was let him drag me.

"Where are we going...?" I swallowed and attempted to pull away to allow my arm to relax.

"My car. We should simply say, I'm not fond of your relationship with that best friend of yours, Katō Haru," he spoke.

"Why? What's up with him and you?" I inclined my head to stand out enough to be noticed.

He overlooked me and kept hauling me to his recognizable dark vehicle. He opens the front passenger side and releases me so I could sit down on the seat. I anxiously put on my seatbelt as I sat tight for his best course of action. He wasn't unpleasant in any capacity, just slightly pushy.

He enters his side of the vehicle before turning on the engine and leaving the flat my childhood friend was.

"For what reason do you need to take me?" I slump in my seat.

"Is it a problem?" he indifferently talked.

"What is it you truly need from me?" I forcefully turn my head to scowl at the man.

"Keen young lady, difficult to deceive. That one nightstand. I wish for you to let me dominate you again," his words struck me, letting a wash of red spread my face.

"W-What the hell?! We should be colleagues not fuck buddies," I crease my arms over my chest in shame and clear outrage.

"Is that so? At that point name your price so you can let me dominate you," he taps the guiding wheel of his vehicle.

His eyes don't meet mine. I can't tell if he's kidding or being serious. I'd think it was the latter with that serious attitude of his.