Chapter 3

~Alone~
I’m the girl, who hides behind a smile everyday.
I’m the girl, who has a tough exterior.
But that’s not who I really am.
I’m the girl, who has a lot of problems,
But doesn’t share one thing.
I’m the girl, who keeps everything bottled up.
Sometimes I just need someone to talk to.
Someone to care about me.
Someone to listen to my problems.
Someone to hold me when I cry.
Someone to love me.
Nobody knows the real me.
Nobody knows what I go through everyday.
Nobody knows what I have to do just to make it through the day.
Nobody knows that I’m the girl who isn’t who I say I am.
I'm just so lonely.
-

Moving past another rack of flowerly patterned shirts I sighed loudly, "Is this what girls my age wear?," I asked my mother who was currently holding a few clothes in her arms, "they all seem like clothes that slut would wear, you know since all the damn shirts show the fucking stomach. Plus the shorts are so short it seems like it's going to climb up my vagina,"

My mother glared at me when she noticed that people where staring, but I only flung the bird at them and smirked. Ah, the outside world was fun to live in. "Don't talk so loud Lucy," my mother scolded as she started walking to the check out, "people talk in this town,"

"And look at how many fucks I give," I mumbled mid-tone, smiling when the register clerk qirked her eyebrow. "Hey I'm going to walk around the mall some and look for a good clothing store, not a porn shop like this," I joked and shoved my hands into my pickets.

After walking for 10 minutes I came by a store that looked dark and gloomy. Must be a great shop. Walking in I noticed many of the workers hand dyed hair and percings. 'Know these are my kind of people,' I hummed as 'Fallen Angles' blasted from the spekers of the store.

"Welcome to Hot Topic, can I help you with anything?" A dark haired man asked as I looked around.  "I'm looking for a first day to school outfit, " I stated with a small smile.

"Hold on one moment, I'll get a female worker to help you," he stated sheepishly, "I'm not that good with fashion," and after that he turned and called a woman's name. After a couple of moments and brunette haired lady walked out from behind the counter, her eyes and glasses were the same color as her hair.

I hated to say it but she looked good in her dark blue skinny jeans, they hugged her hips in every way, and were neatly tucked into black combat boots. And it wasn't helping that she wore a white 'Panic at the Disco' shirt that showed her smooth taned stomach, and that it slightly hung off her right shoulder.

"Moshi-Moshi!," she said smiling, looking over to the dark haired guy. "Hey Hanji, can you help this girl with a first day outfit? She looks like she shares your style anyway," he stated pointing a tumb back at me. "Of course Poblo, can you finish something last minute paperwork for me?," the girl —Hanji?— asked walking over to my side. Pablo gave a slight nod and turned back to go do the paperwork Hanji asked him to for.

After a few seconds I felt the brunette twirl me around, making my hands hold my skirt own. "What the hell was that for?," I growled at her once I regained my balance. "I'm just looking over your body!," she stated as if it was nothing, placing a hand on my hip and one behind my head, "and frankily it looks nice," she stated.

"WHAT!"

-

[HEY. MINNA! I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED 8TH GRADE IS JUST TO HARD TO DEAL WITH SSVWEYEBEUD DIEMDDKDOSMSZI DAD'S BDGDBSHXVSHSBSGDBDJDB

~Myaa ]