Chapter 1🦋

C H A R A C T E R S
-
Isabella Johnson played by Addison
Nickname: Bella, Bells, Ella
Age: 18

C H A R A C T E R S-Isabella Johnson played by AddisonNickname: Bella, Bells, EllaAge: 18

Katie Summers player by Mads
Nickname: Kat, Kate
Age: 17

WDW boys as themselves Corbyn: 19Daniel: 19Jonah: 20Jack: 19Zach: 17

Corbyn: 19
Daniel: 19
Jonah: 20
Jack: 19
Zach: 17

WDW boys as themselves Corbyn: 19Daniel: 19Jonah: 20Jack: 19Zach: 17

-
-
-
Isabella's POV
No. Why did this have to happen to me. I thought he loved me, I really thought Kyle loved me.
I guess you're wondering who Kyle is. Well, he's my boyfriend... well ex-boyfriend now, he cheated on me with the girl I hate the most. She has been bullying me since the first day of high school. Luckily, there's only 5 more weeks until I'm finally out of this school for good...
Anyway, yeah, I really thought Kyle loved me, but apparently not. But there's a place I always go when I'm sad, or I need to escape.
That place is the beach, but it's a secluded part of the beach that no one really knows about. It's only a 10 minute walk from my house, so I quickly run there and sit down on the sand and throw rocks into the sea.
I was doing that for about 40 minutes and I heard a noise.
I turned around to see a boy, blonde, who was walking past. He seemed angry or upset, but then he turned his head in my direction.
For about 3 seconds we kept eye-contact and then he turned back and carried on walking.
Soon after I went home, but I couldn't sleep. All I could think about was that boy. Although I only saw his face for a few seconds, his face was etched in my mind and it was clear it wasn't disappearing anytime soon.
-
Corbyn's POV
How could she do this to me? How could Christina break up with me... we've been together for nearly 3 years (A/N I love corbina and I have nothing against Christina, it's just for the story. And ik they've been together for more than 3 years, it's just for this!)
She said she just 'didn't feel a connection' with me anymore, whatever that means. I was so angry and frustrated and upset I decided to leave the house and just get away and walk somewhere. As I was walking I passed a secluded part of the beach and heard a noise. A girl was throwing rocks into the sea. We made eye contact for a few seconds but then I broke it and walked off. But I couldn't get her face out of my head. She was beautiful, and I know I Christina just dumped me, but she was so pretty. I got back home and lay in bed, but I couldn't sleep and all I could think about was her.