Chapter 4🦋

Isabella's POV
~
I woke up and as I turned over I felt something hard. I immediately realised I had no clue where I was and I started panicking.
I felt something move next to me and I curled up in a ball

C: hey calm down, it's just me Corbyn
I: oh, oh my god. I'm so sorry for freaking out, I forgot I slept here last night.
C: don't worry, it's all good!
I: so, how you feeling after everything yesterday?
C: well it feels shit to know that someone you spent 3 years with cheated on you and told you they didn't love you anymore. But I actually feel good.
I: good? um why?
C: because I know the truth. So thank you for that Bella.
I: it's ok

He smiled at me then opened his arms and I went into them and we just sat there hugging for what seemed like forever. We probably would've stayed like that for longer if Daniel didn't burst into the room with his phone pointed to us.

D: So guys lets see if Corbyn is awake-
omg what is happening here??
C: we were just hugging
D: oh shit. I'm live. Wait... are you famous Bella because the comments seem to know you?
I: yeah I guess... I have a YouTube channel
C: omg that's so cool!!
D: anywaysssss guys I gotta go bye!! *he ended the live* so Corbyn, how you feeling today?
C: I feel a lot better knowing the truth to be honest.
D: that's good! but we should all do something fun so you two can get your minds off everything
I: sounds good to me! Beach?
D&C: YESSSSS
I: okay beach it is! Corbyn can you drive me and Katie to our apartment so we can change and stuff?
C: yeah sure, let's go!

We quickly ate breakfast and then the three of us went to mine and Katie's apartment and we changed then got back in. Corbyn said we would meet the boys at the beach. When we got there we saw jack and Zach running around chasing each other and Jonah and Daniel sitting on the towels lounging around and talking. Katie ran over to them and daniel switched positions so she could lie on his chest. Jonah said he was going into the water and Corbyn said he was too so I decided to join.

C: you know, you're a really good friend. I know we've literally known each other for like a day, but you've helped me so much. You helped me see the truth about Christina and you made me feel so much better.
I: I'd do anything for you to be happy. I don't like seeing people sad, especially my friends.

Corbyn went in for a hug, and so did I, but at the last minute he grabbed me and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He started running around on the beach but he ended up getting tired so he put me down on the sand

C: omg! We should do a photo shoot.
I: yesss ok, and I need to post some photos
C: okay!!

We took loads of photos and we both posted them on our accounts (*pretend corbyns one is at a beach*)

corbynbesson, seaveydaniel, ktsummers and 150,393 other liked @bellajohnson beach day💙pc: @corbynbesson

@bellajohnson beach day💙
pc: @corbynbesson